Need halo friends

all of my xbox friends hate halo for some reason. I wish for some friends to play with. I’m a silly guy. if you want to be my friend and play halo my gamertag is young nashawn.

Hit me up gt inside my house. I mainly like warzone and play late at night. If that sounds like you add me

Im looking too.

I’m in the same boat… I’m on when the baby and wife allow it and I’m not working lol… Anyone feel free to add me GT: Tactical Snook

NoahBalboa5

need a couple friends who wanna have some fun and a good couple games of war zone and beat the -Yoink- out of the other team if your with me…Add my gamer tag IrishRanger210 I’ll accept all, I don’t got many friends online that play halo

PaladinSpartan

The Scorcher I need a warzone team for daily wins randoms blow.

ET Shrimp

Doomsday Gaming is always looking for recruits. We’ve been around for ten years and are an 18+ clan. Mature, stress free, and competitive gameplay is what were all about. Send me a message or apply directly to our clan if your interested! I can put anyone in touch with a recruiter if you’d like more information or you can just check out our YouTube channel!

> 2533274845716542;1:
> all of my xbox friends hate halo for some reason. I wish for some friends to play with. I’m a silly guy. if you want to be my friend and play halo my gamertag is young nashawn.

> 2533274845716542;1:
> all of my xbox friends hate halo for some reason. I wish for some friends to play with. I’m a silly guy. if you want to be my friend and play halo my gamertag is young nashawn.

Contact MADLAXcloseD38 if you’re interested in joining “3rd Rising”. We are not super competitive but we do like to work together when we play to ensure victory. You seem perfect for our company. Tell him Tristen sent you and you are almost guaranteed entry. =)