Need Halo 5 friends.

Hello,
I recently got Halo 5, and due to no more split-screen I have nobody to play with. Lol.
I’m not too bad! I mostly play slayer and warzone…I also need someone to do campaign with :stuck_out_tongue:
I do have a mic but to be honest I don’t like using it a whole lot lol.
Add my gamertag if you like…
it is nadine xxo exactly as show. :slight_smile:

You should check out the clans section here and see if any are a fit for you. My clan is small and due to our sense of humor, are not for everyone. If it appeals to you then join up, if not, there’s thousands of clans, surely there’s at least one you’d be interested in.

I’m down for campaign!!!:smiley:

I’ve added you. I’m always looking for more people to play with

If you need a cool Spartan Company to play with, you could come join us ^.^. Our spartan company is Run in and Die. Feel free to check us out or let me know if you want an invite.

> 2533274838465628;1:
> Hello,
> I recently got Halo 5, and due to no more split-screen I have nobody to play with. Lol.
> I’m not too bad! I mostly play slayer and warzone…I also need someone to do campaign with :stuck_out_tongue:
> I do have a mic but to be honest I don’t like using it a whole lot lol.
> Add my gamertag if you like…
> it is nadine xxo exactly as show. :slight_smile:

My Clan F A L L E N could use more players like yourself we are a new Clan Recruiting for core groups and to have fun we don’t care what your k/d is we are here to have fun check out our page or just send me a message for info

Guys I just added everyone in this thread. I’m looking team members for all of the above :slight_smile:

Add me if u want, I am a v average player but always up for a game or two. Normally on after 10pm uk time,gamertag is westie10k.

> 2533274929537188;8:
> Add me if u want, I am a v average player but always up for a game or two. Normally on after 10pm uk time,gamertag is westie10k.

Added :slight_smile:

GT Khaliffa

Arena!

// White Mambas ~ Fight together, or die alone //

• About us: We are an active community of gamers from around the world. We are in search of more, active members to join our ranks. Everyone is welcome to join our Discord server to party up, chat with other gamers, and make new friends!Here’s an invite to our Discord server -
    Discord
    If you join, we ask that you use your Xbox Live Gamertag as your Discord username. It makes it much easier to look you up.

Learn more about Discord here -
https://discordapp.com/

• Our community hosts many activities including tournaments, custom game parties, and soon we will have forge contests. The possibilities are endless!
  • If you wish to join our Spartan Company you must first join us on Discord. We do have a few requirements to join the Company as listed below:1. Every 2 weeks I will post a check-in message on Discord. If you would like to stay in the Spartan Company you must reply to this message.
    2. Please have a mic. We need to be able to communicate while in game. If you don’t have one we ask that you get one as soon as possible.
    3. Be a team player, be respectful, and be mature.
    4. Most of all, have fun! We’re all here to enjoy the game so please don’t bring us down with negativity. If you find yourself getting frustrated, please take a break.

If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask!

Hi mate,
Check out Lethal Multitude Gaming.
As a community-based organization, LM Gaming wants our community members interacting with each other to pursue common goals and interests. One subset of these interaction is often the formation of community or teams. A community team is a group of community members that come together to form a team to have fun, learn together, and inspire others in the community.
You’ll need to register and apply here: http://lmgaming.net
You can also join our new spartan company: Lethal Multitude Gaming

theaveman123

you can join my spartan company if you want and add me.

My friend are looking new people to play with, that understand the strategy to win. If you like to communicate and have a sense of humor and appreciation for dank memes. Go ahead and add: ART3R1AL and nvsDeathwish249

I can feel the thirst in this thread lol

Add me too…my friends and I usually play warzone. We really want to get 12 people on the same game and wreck! Hit me up and let’s get to it.

Company Name: Sages of the Six Paths

Point of Contact: Me (Finnick Fox)

Hello, I am looking to expand my company as of now it is just myself and a few other friends. We are looking to get enough people to organize custom games later on when forge is released. Some members are also interested in organizing competitive teams. If your interested in any of these things or just want to play arena or warzone with a team just message me (preferably on xbox) and we will hit you up with an invite.