Need Halo 3 MLG rules Playlist

why hasn’t this been added yet? It has been mentioned in several updates, but now with forge fixed it should be ready.

Having a a ranked playlist dedicated to this would bring a lot of halo 3 regular players in who likes the competition. Add to the population- add H3 MLG!!!

Bump

Yea man I only want to play the mlg modes and team snipers.

Well what I don’t get is that today I read them(343) say they are putting h3 hardcore playlist in. And I thought to myself, why? Yes h3 had hardcore but it was taken off and replaced with the much better, much ‘popular’ MLG playlist.

343, we want Halo3 MLG in the Hardcore playlist not H3 Hardcore. MLG is more competitive then just BR start.

> 2533274813773610;4:
> Well what I don’t get is that today I read them(343) say they are putting h3 hardcore playlist in. And I thought to myself, why? Yes h3 had hardcore but it was taken off and replaced with the much better, much ‘popular’ MLG playlist.
>
> 343, we want Halo3 MLG in the Hardcore playlist not H3 Hardcore. MLG is more competitive then just BR start.

I don’t think they can call it mlg though.

So stupid how it has yet to be added, what could possibly be preventing them from adding it?

> 2533274813773610;4:
> Well what I don’t get is that today I read them(343) say they are putting h3 hardcore playlist in. And I thought to myself, why? Yes h3 had hardcore but it was taken off and replaced with the much better, much ‘popular’ MLG playlist.
>
> 343, we want Halo3 MLG in the Hardcore playlist not H3 Hardcore. MLG is more competitive then just BR start.

Are you serious dude? Tell me your not serious. Halo 3 hardcore would be the same exact thing as mlg where it left off. They can’t calll it mlg anymore either smh.

There’s enough slayer playlists. Pick one! We need more diversity (objective, multi-team, action sack), and a dedicated 4v4 list for Halo CE.

MLG and a dedicated sniper playlist would be awesome.

Agreed. Been waiting for this since Team Hardcore was introduced. I don’t care whether it’s implemented into the existing Hardcore playlist or another playlist altogether, but It’s a real bummer I can’t play these gametypes. Please 343. :^)

Definitely agree with you guys, been waiting for a competitive H3 playlist for a long time.
In the mean time, if anyone wants to play H3 customs add Fatoeman.

x

While I can’t agree more, here is the one and only reason we haven’t and will not see it:

1. MLG was loosely tied to Bungie and the OG version of the Halo’s. Seeing how 343 started and runs the HCS, why would 343 use something that they are technically competing with?

This is how 343 thinks…

In simple terms - 343 isn’t going to put MLG gametypes in their game… Because, I don’t know.

Been sick of the regular AR starts H3 playlist with motion sensors, bubble shields… and other nooby attributes.

We NEED Halo 3 MLG playlist. Everyone playing the H3 playlist and more agree too. It would bring a lot more people back to the game.

> 2533274805741088;13:
> Been sick of the regular AR starts H3 playlist with motion sensors, bubble shields… and other nooby attributes.
>
> We NEED Halo 3 MLG playlist. Everyone playing the H3 playlist and more agree too. It would bring a lot more people back to the game.

Yep! I hope 343 does this before adding h3 to hardcore with h2