Need Friends... :(

I just want friends to talk to every so often… I don’t have many and I would like people to talk to instead of being alone.

Hey whats up if you want go ahead and add me my tag is “MrGamerPony”. I plan on playing Halo 5 on release and I’m looking to play some halo with everyone go ahead and add me I will add you back.

You can join our spartan company if you want, we’re not that many but we’d love to have you :slight_smile:

add me, my gamertag is “akillersniper” ill be playing with some guys and you can join us whenever we’re on.

Hey Rouge I saw your profile and you seem like you would enjoy checking us out.

We are made up of a group of Knights that live by a Code of Chivalry in our gaming. We fight fair and with honor, we will always be good sports: win or lose. Though mainly we consider ourselves a Halo & Call of Duty community, it is not uncommon to find our members deeply engrossed in Minecraft, with our virtual pedal to the metal in a racing game, or on occasion you might find a few of us sitting around the Round Table playing a game of Uno or Texas Hold 'em. Our doors are always open so don’t be shy; come on in and introduce yourself. Whether you are looking for a community to call home or just looking to find some gamers that will treat you with some respect, you’ve come to the right place. Head on in to Camelot to see all we have to offer: www.swordandshieldgaming.com

> 2533274857961922;3:
> You can join our spartan company if you want, we’re not that many but we’d love to have you :slight_smile:

i would join yours but i dont abandon other spartan companies