Need Direction for Finishing Some Comms

Alright ya’ll… I need some help from the professionals. In trying to finish some of my personal comms, I’ve run into a stumbling block and I’m turning to you all for help. Having finish a lot of my comms already, I’ve turned my attention to trying to finish my game mode comms, and while I have a bunch left, I’m concerned about both strongholds and breakout. If I understand right, the only place for breakout now is the ranked elimination matches… which is fine, but I was wondering if there was an easier place to get strongholds… as I have a bunch of stronghold comms to finish. I’ve managed get a few matches here and there, but only in super fiesta and I haven’t gotten very many. I was hoping there was somewhere else I could go either in arena or ranked to work on finishing the last of my comms… those are the only ones I’ve really concerned about finishing. Thanks for the help guys!!!

> 2542657289641224;1:
> Alright ya’ll… I need some help from the professionals. In trying to finish some of my personal comms, I’ve run into a stumbling block and I’m turning to you all for help. Having finish a lot of my comms already, I’ve turned my attention to trying to finish my game mode comms, and while I have a bunch left, I’m concerned about both strongholds and breakout. If I understand right, the only place for breakout now is the ranked elimination matches… which is fine, but I was wondering if there was an easier place to get strongholds… as I have a bunch of stronghold comms to finish. I’ve managed get a few matches here and there, but only in super fiesta and I haven’t gotten very many. I was hoping there was somewhere else I could go either in arena or ranked to work on finishing the last of my comms… those are the only ones I’ve really concerned about finishing. Thanks for the help guys!!!

Hey if you wanna finish strongholds then play core play starting Thursday and if you want feel free to team up with me an my mate since that’s all will be doing to finish our final commendation this week. But as I have spoke with you before but you must be committed if your not then playing with us two would not be the best option for you.

There is this very helpful website that I found that gives you the all the playlists and chances of getting different maps/gametypes. h5playlists.azurewebsites.net
Based on that any playlist other than super fiesta party you will get strongholds every 3-5 games (super fiesta party is the worst you can do). Other than that as three oohh nine said you can join up on us when core play comes out, we’ll be grinding the stronghold comms. This is probably the best playlist seeing as:

Its a social playlist so the games aren’t AS sweaty as ranked
Double xp for the 152 grind
Is one of the playlists that has a higher likelihood of strongholds.

Whatever you do, just do not do super fiesta party. Husky raid completely dominates in that playlist and the chances of getting strongholds are almost none (4 games out of the 930 games tracked on the website I just listed).

> 2535446783090665;3:
> There is this very helpful website that I found that gives you the all the playlists and chances of getting different maps/gametypes. h5playlists.azurewebsites.netBased on that any playlist other than super fiesta party you will get strongholds every 3-5 games (super fiesta party is the worst you can do). Other than that as three oohh nine said you can join up on us when core play comes out, we’ll be grinding the stronghold comms. This is probably the best playlist seeing as:
>
> Its a social playlist so the games aren’t AS sweaty as ranked
> Double xp for the 152 grind
> Is one of the playlists that has a higher likelihood of strongholds.
>
> Whatever you do, just do not do super fiesta party. Husky raid completely dominates in that playlist and the chances of getting strongholds are almost none (4 games out of the 930 games tracked on the website I just listed).

See?? I knew the Halo community would help me out. I’ve most (minus a few of the featured playlists) in either super fiesta working on various weapons, slayer or CTF comms, or BTB super fiesta working on vehicles, that I had completely disregarded regular BTB and thought I was resigned to super fiesta for whatever strongholds matches I could get my hands on. Buuut… now that my weapons are done, all but four of my vehicles are done, CTF is done, all that’s essentially left is the various game mode comms. Looks like I’ll be hanging out in big team for a while… Thanks for the help guys!!

> 2542657289641224;4:
> > 2535446783090665;3:
> > There is this very helpful website that I found that gives you the all the playlists and chances of getting different maps/gametypes. h5playlists.azurewebsites.netBased on that any playlist other than super fiesta party you will get strongholds every 3-5 games (super fiesta party is the worst you can do). Other than that as three oohh nine said you can join up on us when core play comes out, we’ll be grinding the stronghold comms. This is probably the best playlist seeing as:
> >
> > Its a social playlist so the games aren’t AS sweaty as ranked
> > Double xp for the 152 grind
> > Is one of the playlists that has a higher likelihood of strongholds.
> >
> > Whatever you do, just do not do super fiesta party. Husky raid completely dominates in that playlist and the chances of getting strongholds are almost none (4 games out of the 930 games tracked on the website I just listed).
>
> See?? I knew the Halo community would help me out. I’ve most (minus a few of the featured playlists) in either super fiesta working on various weapons, slayer or CTF comms, or BTB super fiesta working on vehicles, that I had completely disregarded regular BTB and thought I was resigned to super fiesta for whatever strongholds matches I could get my hands on. Buuut… now that my weapons are done, all but four of my vehicles are done, CTF is done, all that’s essentially left is the various game mode comms. Looks like I’ll be hanging out in big team for a while… Thanks for the help guys!!

Good luck with it. Might see you in-game!

We’ll see. The strongholds matches I’ve been getting in both BTB and ranked (my company leader suggested that)… and the few matches I got, I was on crappy teams where the other team has been super sweaty, so I’m going to need a lot of luck with that and my breakout comms. I am however making decent progress on my weapons pad comm and my KDA comm… so I’m not too disappointed yet… but my time there has just begun… so we’ll see… but feel free to add me if you need someone… I’m on most nights with my company, but I play almost all day on the weekends…

> 2542657289641224;4:
> > 2535446783090665;3:
> > There is this very helpful website that I found that gives you the all the playlists and chances of getting different maps/gametypes. h5playlists.azurewebsites.netBased on that any playlist other than super fiesta party you will get strongholds every 3-5 games (super fiesta party is the worst you can do). Other than that as three oohh nine said you can join up on us when core play comes out, we’ll be grinding the stronghold comms. This is probably the best playlist seeing as:
> >
> > Its a social playlist so the games aren’t AS sweaty as ranked
> > Double xp for the 152 grind
> > Is one of the playlists that has a higher likelihood of strongholds.
> >
> > Whatever you do, just do not do super fiesta party. Husky raid completely dominates in that playlist and the chances of getting strongholds are almost none (4 games out of the 930 games tracked on the website I just listed).
>
> See?? I knew the Halo community would help me out. I’ve most (minus a few of the featured playlists) in either super fiesta working on various weapons, slayer or CTF comms, or BTB super fiesta working on vehicles, that I had completely disregarded regular BTB and thought I was resigned to super fiesta for whatever strongholds matches I could get my hands on. Buuut… now that my weapons are done, all but four of my vehicles are done, CTF is done, all that’s essentially left is the various game mode comms. Looks like I’ll be hanging out in big team for a while… Thanks for the help guys!!

This website was also very helpful for me, so thanks for sharing it!.

I’m in that same boat of only needing stronghold victories but the frequency of even finding a match seems so incredibly low, at least I know if I plan these playlists long enough the numbers are bound to trend towards a higher average.