Need company

Name says it all. I need an achilles company.

you can join Taco Bell Amigos, we are very new but we will be working towards it

> 2533274948590247;2:
> you can join Taco Bell Amigos, we are very new but we will be working towards it

Ill consider it. I just joined another group I think. if not ill let you know.

> 2535436627451648;1:
> Name says it all. I need an achilles company.

Hey Mate i am the leader of Fireteam Achlys a new military clan that works together to enhance our skills and abilities as Spartans. We look for all kinds of players accepting any ranked, warzone, social or new players to help grow Their skills together. We have two new units one for warzone (Ares) and our special forces unit (Polemos) that accepts anyone willing to train harder in the arena playlist and our ODST’S. If you have any further questions please feel free to message me and i will respond as soon as i can.

Field Marshal
The Wanderer117

> 2535410861846705;4:
> > 2535436627451648;1:
> > Name says it all. I need an achilles company.
>
> Hey Mate i am the leader of Fireteam Achlys a new military clan that works together to enhance our skills and abilities as Spartans. We look for all kinds of players accepting any ranked, warzone, social or new players to help grow Their skills together. We have two new units one for warzone (Ares) and our special forces unit (Polemos) that accepts anyone willing to train harder in the arena playlist and our ODST’S. If you have any further questions please feel free to message me and i will respond as soon as i can.
> Field Marshal
> The Wanderer117

Ill consider it… But right now I have a company.

> 2535436627451648;5:
> > 2535410861846705;4:
> > > 2535436627451648;1:
> > > Name says it all. I need an achilles company.
> >
> > Hey Mate i am the leader of Fireteam Achlys a new military clan that works together to enhance our skills and abilities as Spartans. We look for all kinds of players accepting any ranked, warzone, social or new players to help grow Their skills together. We have two new units one for warzone (Ares) and our special forces unit (Polemos) that accepts anyone willing to train harder in the arena playlist and our ODST’S. If you have any further questions please feel free to message me and i will respond as soon as i can.
> > Field Marshal
> > The Wanderer117
>
> Ill consider it… But right now I have a company.

All good mate. congrats on finding a company