Need clarification on 4k TMCC patch

I apologize in advance as this has probably been addressed before multiple times, but i have not been able to find a specific answer. I know the master chief collection was patched for 4k on the xbox one x (and one s?) Does that include multiplayer or only campaign? Im still dancing on the fence about getting an xbox one s or one x and wanted to know before buying. More specifically, i am really only interested in matchmaking, which is why i ask. I would appreciate even a snarky response if it answers my question lol.

4K HDR is only available on X for campaign, multiplayer, Spartan Ops, and Forge. There are no enhancements currently for S.

> 2533274824050480;2:
> 4K HDR is only available on X for campaign, multiplayer, Spartan Ops, and Forge. There are no enhancements currently for S.

Thanks that is what i wanted to know!

> 2533274804182731;3:
> > 2533274824050480;2:
> > 4K HDR is only available on X for campaign, multiplayer, Spartan Ops, and Forge. There are no enhancements currently for S.
>
> Thanks that is what i wanted to know!

You’re welcome :slight_smile: In case you decide to go for an X, I can say personally that 343i has done a terrific job enhancing MCC. If you do play other games, the difference is incredible and makes the investment even more worthwhile. I got one a couple months back and it’s one of the best gaming purchases I have made. Now all that remains is for the backcompat team to get cracking on enhancements for all the remaining 360 titles and it’ll give a great boost to the older games!