Need bunny ears in this game

Yes, I’m there right now. YES, this is a real thread on this forum.

Please show your support and respond to this thread in solidarity standing by this request to 343.

1 Like

Maybe a seppuku stance during the tenrai event too if we are lucky.

2 Likes

This is sick, winning a game and having your stance be you splitting your guts on your knees is so backwards I love it.

Seppuku is a punishment, a “warriors death” is to control his fate and so instead of being hung or beheaded by someone else the term comes from a place of shame and diginity but not necessarily a victory. I can’t really imagine seeing it be in the game but bunny ears is surely a better ask.

Knowing 343, there’s a better chance of bunny ears showing up in the shop than BTB actually getting fixed.

2 Likes

It’s bad enough some of the skins look like some skins from Unreal Tournament instead of being like other skins like Halo Traditional Skins. But BUNNY EARS? That’s where I draw the line!!! :rofl:

Only if they give us matching fluffy bunny tail too…but must be in the same bundle so we don’t feel like we’re being ripped off! :joy:

If that happens I Will Blow chunks for sure :rofl:

Fox Ears would probably be far more popular then Bunny. Not to mention Rabbit ears are significantly larger and would look far more ridiculous as a helmet piece unless they’re suppose to look tied back.

But honestly, Cat Ears is enough IMO lol…

I’d prefer a realistic and Halo-like armor mod. You know, like a supplemental brow plates, more visor plates, universal CBRN filters.