Need Body Actors

To those who actually are reading we are in need of Body actors for a Halo 5 Series called the Velvet Assassin. We are currently working on the second part of the series and need people who will be willing to body act as the main characters for the second half, The video link below tells you the armor you need to have for said characters in Halo 5.
Message me on Xbox or here on Halo Waypoint to help with Production, just let me know what role you want.
Two characters who are not listed are Luke and Tyler, Luke wears Protector helmet with Cypher body a Green Visor, and Tyler wears the full cinder set with the Glacier visor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zjGn2a2tQc

Clickable link for you

> 2533274813831953;1:
> To those who actually are reading we are in need of Body actors for a Halo 5 Series called the Velvet Assassin. We are currently working on the second part of the series and need people who will be willing to body act as the main characters for the second half, The video link below tells you the armor you need to have for said characters in Halo 5.
> Message me on Xbox or here on Halo Waypoint to help with Production, just let me know what role you want.
> Two characters who are not listed are Luke and Tyler, Luke wears Protector helmet with Cypher body a Green Visor, and Tyler wears the full cinder set with the Glacier visor.
>
> Actors Needed!(Help Produciton) - YouTube

Gravelord it’s Koga, I change my GT if you need someobdy just hit me up. I may have cleared you off my friendslist when I cleaned it up. not sure.