Need beta testers on 06/22/12 at 6:00pm EST

Hey everyone I am hosting a Beta Testing session on a map I am trying to get into match making on Halo Reach. There will be multiple rounds and it will be both Slayer based and Objective Based. This will be on Friday June, 22nd 2012 at 6:00pm EST (Eastern Standard Time). This map will be submitted into the “Community Cartographer Forge Contest”.

If you want to be a part of this just do the follow:

• Leave your gamertag in a reply on this page.
  • Have a mic or keypad to leave feedback or you can private message me on here.

I am all for positive and negative feedback. All I ask is your feedback be creative and detailed so I can fix the map before I submit it and overall be mature :slight_smile:

I will send invites to the first 9 people I get notifications from and I will send additional invites to people if we need a space filled. Thank you for participating.

> Hey everyone I am hosting a Beta Testing session on a map I am trying to get into match making on Halo Reach. There will be multiple rounds and it will be both Slayer based and Objective Based. This will be on Friday June, 22nd 2012 at 6:00pm EST (Eastern Standard Time). This map will be submitted into the “Community Cartographer Forge Contest”.
>
> If you want to be a part of this just do the follow:
> - Leave your gamertag in a reply on this page.
> - Have a mic or keypad to leave feedback or you can private message me on here.
>
> I am all for positive and negative feedback. All I ask is your feedback be creative and detailed so I can fix the map before I submit it and overall be mature :slight_smile:
>
> I will send invites to the first 9 people I get notifications from and I will send additional invites to people if we need a space filled. Thank you for participating.

I’ll be happy to do it. I don’t have a mic though, only a keypad on my controller :).

I don’t know if I can make it though, don’t have my Reach right now. My GT is WashlaQut

yo, ill play your stuff! mic & keypad, and a serious gamer as well send me a freind request and ill be on when it gose down.

> yo, ill play your stuff! mic & keypad, and a serious gamer as well send me a freind request and ill be on when it gose down.

Ill be sure to shoot you a invite and/or friend request on Friday. See you then & thank you :slight_smile:

> > Hey everyone I am hosting a Beta Testing session on a map I am trying to get into match making on Halo Reach. There will be multiple rounds and it will be both Slayer based and Objective Based. This will be on Friday June, 22nd 2012 at 6:00pm EST (Eastern Standard Time). This map will be submitted into the “Community Cartographer Forge Contest”.
> >
> > If you want to be a part of this just do the follow:
> > - Leave your gamertag in a reply on this page.
> > - Have a mic or keypad to leave feedback or you can private message me on here.
> >
> > I am all for positive and negative feedback. All I ask is your feedback be creative and detailed so I can fix the map before I submit it and overall be mature :slight_smile:
> >
> > I will send invites to the first 9 people I get notifications from and I will send additional invites to people if we need a space filled. Thank you for participating.
>
> I’ll be happy to do it. I don’t have a mic though, only a keypad on my controller :).
>
> I don’t know if I can make it though, don’t have my Reach right now. My GT is WashlaQut

You can message me through here with what you thought of the map. Just go to my profile on here and him PM for private message and you can put your feedback in there.

The map supports 5v5 and has a lot of game modes to go with it. If you can make it just comment here or message me at DarkJediMasterX on XBL. Hope to see you there :slight_smile:

If you can tell me what time that is in pacific time iI will play for you.

> If you can tell me what time that is in pacific time iI will play for you.

3:00pm Pacific time

I can do it. Gamertag is the same as my Halo Waypoint name.

> yo, ill play your stuff! mic & keypad, and a serious gamer as well send me a freind request and ill be on when it gose down.

Whats your gamertag?

> I can do it. Gamertag is the same as my Halo Waypoint name.

^.^ Your added to the list. See you Friday

il be perfectly happy to help out just msg me over xbox live and il bring some friends along

and my gamertag is X darkstatic X

> and my gamertag is X darkstatic X

Your added to the list :slight_smile:

I want to thank all those who showed up to the beta test. Your feedback was very important!