Need a team

Iv been playing halo 5 since it came out. However not a lot of people lile to party up. Iv played about 20 (or less) games of warzone and would love to have a team who knows what they are doing!

When do you normally play?

Our clan, UNSCDF is currently looking for dedicated players to join our marine branch. Our clan has three current branches of ODSTs, marines and S-II’s. After your training in the marine branch you can try out for our ODST’s or fill out a application form for our S-II branch, which you will be hand picked. So please sure to drop any of these a message bellow if you are interested and make sure to look at my recruitment message on my profile for more information of what we offer as a clan. Thank you.
Linda S058 ll
John S117 ll
William SO43 ll
Fred S1O4 ll
Veer Zamam

> 2535415337521758;3:
> Our clan, UNSCDF is currently looking for dedicated players to join our marine branch. Our clan has three current branches of ODSTs, marines and S-II’s. After your training in the marine branch you can try out for our ODST’s or fill out a application form for our S-II branch, which you will be hand picked. So please sure to drop any of these a message bellow if you are interested and make sure to look at my recruitment message on my profile for more information of what we offer as a clan. Thank you.
> Linda S058 ll
> John S117 ll
> William SO43 ll
> Fred S1O4 ll
> Veer Zamam

I’ll keep that in mind

> 2533274873873545;2:
> When do you normally play?

I usually play around 10am central

> 2533274818838831;1:
> Iv been playing halo 5 since it came out. However not a lot of people lile to party up. Iv played about 20 (or less) games of warzone and would love to have a team who knows what they are doing!

If you choose EpsilonFleet you’ll get 300+ teammates across several timezones, playlists, and skill levels. We are a unsc styled clan and we push for our members to be active and communicate with each other. Message me on here or XBL with any questions or head on over here: epsilonfleet.com and fill out an application. Let them know I sent you so they know I’m doing my job! Hope to see you soon!

Nyygma, Valkyrie Squad Lead