Need a partner for Halo 3 Team Slayer

I am currently a 37 in Team Slayer. I’m trying to hit 50 in it, but I never seem to get a team of players that don’t quit, derank, go AFK, betray, or just overall throw the match. I need a partner to play with. The only requirements are to not be bad and to have a mic. If you would like to play, please send me a message on XBL or post your Gamertag here. My Gamertag is N7 Catalyst

Haha I’m actually in your clan. I have a 40 in team slayer and wanted to get a 50 too but that would require being on a good team. Anyways I don’t play Xbox 360 much anymore but if I get bored one day I’ll definitely help you out. If they make a ranked Halo 3 playlist on MCC then hell yeah I’ll help out. My gamertag is “paradlse” if you don’t know me in the clan.

> 2533274856361648;2:
> Haha I’m actually in your clan. I have a 40 in team slayer and wanted to get a 50 too but that would require being on a good team. Anyways I don’t play Xbox 360 much anymore but if I get bored one day I’ll definitely help you out. If they make a ranked Halo 3 playlist on MCC then hell yeah I’ll help out. My gamertag is “paradlse” if you don’t know me in the clan.

Yeah I know you man, let’s do it sometime