Need a mythic FF TEAM

any experienced firefight players wanna help do a mythic tired of getting paired with random who don’t even attempt to kill the final boss

GT: Stalkulikeahawk add and msg me

I ran a round with randoms this weekend and there were 4 players below SR20 playing mythic. Never again.

Using a full squat of SR148+ players I’ve never lost mythic and the XP and RP payouts are insane.

> 2535449682372119;2:
> I ran a round with randoms this weekend and there were 4 players below SR20 playing mythic. Never again.
>
> Using a full squat of SR148+ players I’ve never lost mythic and the XP and RP payouts are insane.

I my friend and I are 80 and wind up taking the boss to about %25 remaining health while the randos sit there staring at us

If you ever need 1 or 2 let me know I would love to actually complete one

Yeah, around SR80 you should be able to pull tanks and stuff that are absolutely 100% needed to beat mythic. An SR10 running straight at a warden spraying an AR isn’t going to cut it. lol

Feel free to add me. I’m sick of getting stuck with level 5s who think a br can kill a mythic warden. Vehicles are required to win

I just added you if you need one let me know

> 2535449682372119;5:
> Yeah, around SR80 you should be able to pull tanks and stuff that are absolutely 100% needed to beat mythic. An SR10 running straight at a warden spraying an AR isn’t going to cut it. lol

I’d love to run some mythic with actual players

I’d be up for it, although i am not the best FF player, i am willing to give it a crack, and jump on the turrets, or drive, whatever is needed of me.
just let me know if you would like me on your Fire team.
You can reach me here or on Xbox live messaging, my tag is the same.