Need a Company working towards Armor+Helmet

Need a Company working towards Armor+Helmet. I play a lot of Halo.

Hey there, check out Nubbstompers. We’ve got a solid group of active members that use mics for chatting and call outs. Which helps make it less frustrating and actually fun (what a concept I know lol). Our Xbox club and Discord chat are a handy resource to help you find other members to party up with. Which is great for building BTB/WZ/Arena teams up.

Since you’re interested in the armor set, our company is working on the helmet commendations. One is at level 4 (marine kills, sigh), while the rest are at 5 and need to be maxed out. Over half are finished, so we’re making good progress. If you’d like to join or have any questions, let me know or go to the company page (Nubbstompers) to sign up.

> 2533274937580949;2:
> Hey there, check out Nubbstompers. We’ve got a solid group of active members that use mics for chatting and call outs. Which helps make it less frustrating and actually fun (what a concept I know lol). Our Xbox club and Discord chat are a handy resource to help you find other members to party up with. Which is great for building BTB/WZ/Arena teams up.
>
> Since you’re interested in the armor set, our company is working on the helmet commendations. One is at level 4 (marine kills, sigh), while the rest are at 5 and need to be maxed out. Over half are finished, so we’re making good progress. If you’d like to join or have any questions, let me know or go to the company page (Nubbstompers) to sign up.

Are you guys working on both the body and headpiece? Or just the helmet? I believe the helmet is after?

We’ve already unlocked the body armor, so you won’t be able to get that piece of it. The helmet is all that is left, and you can check out our progress here.

Sorry but im looking for a company working to unlocking both or atleast the body armor then ill join a company close to the helmet.

free ride.

> 2535434690455889;6:
> free ride.

I mean I can try and do it by myself or I can attempt to join a team all working towards both.

Im level 147