NEED 20+ YR OLD ONYX PLYRS TO MAKE CHAMP IN ARENA

Hi Guys,

First off - no offense to the younger Spartans.

I am 36 years old and was a Halo 4 level 50 in FFA, BTB, Slayer and Snipers. Am currently an Onyx around 1700 in FFA but got screwed in some of the initial 10 Arena placement games on this account. I have one game - Halo 5 and that is all I will play. I am not a nerd (no offense nerds) lol. Just a regular married fella with a Family that grew up on Nintendo during the “video game generation.” I pretty much like everyone.

I’m looking for some players who are 20 and up, don’t mind some foul language and want to build a 4 man team to Champion Rank in Arena Slayer.
I know that’s not easy.

Just a heads up, I am competitive to the degree that I can come off as selfish. I rarely -Yoink!- the enemy but I will when they deserve it.
I live in the United States and would prefer only team mates in the US to avoid having lag if possible. I am in the Southeast so anyone from Texas to the East Coast up to New England would be in the right area.

If interested, please post gamertag with highest Halo 5 rank achieved and a little info about yourself. Winning is tops but I want to do it with cool people so it will be fun.

Thanks! C HUNT3R ONE (this is my FFA account) I have another account with a k/d of 2.984 & KDA of around 15 or 20

I play everyday, what times are we talking?

I try to play most days. I am a diamond 5 but have been looking for some people to help rank into onyx. GT: Nuh Uh Sistah
I will be on tonight at 7 central time if you’re interested.

> 2533274850718648;2:
> I play everyday, what times are we talking?

I usually play around 9:30 to 11:30 on weeknights and from 3 to 4:30 on Saturday and Sunday. What about you guys?

> 2533274847552468;3:
> I try to play most days. I am a diamond 5 but have been looking for some people to help rank into onyx. GT: Nuh Uh Sistah
> I will be on tonight at 7 central time if you’re interested.

I usually play around 9:30 to 11:30 on weeknights and from 3 to 4:30 on Saturday and Sunday. What about you guys?