Necropost reporting

Why is there no option to report necroposting in the report tab? I have been clicking post bumping but I don’t think that is what I’m supposed to be doing.

> 2533274925659281;1:
> Why is there no option to report necroposting in the report tab? I have been clicking post bumping but I don’t think that is what I’m supposed to be doing.

Well, a necropost is technically post bumping so yeah. That’s fine. :slight_smile:

> 2533274796457055;2:
> > 2533274925659281;1:
> > Why is there no option to report necroposting in the report tab? I have been clicking post bumping but I don’t think that is what I’m supposed to be doing.
>
> Well, a necropost is technically post bumping so yeah. That’s fine. :slight_smile:

what about a new tab though because bumps are described as purposefully in the rules. Most necroposting I see is done by accident and by using the search bar on Waypoint

> Do not spam. Spam includes but is not limited to commercial posts, single word responses, petitions, non-English posts, cross-posting, posts containing all-caps, necroposts and bumps (replies purposely made to move the thread to the top of the active thread list).

Ehh. It’s hella low on the list of priorities. I agree it would be nice but “spam” or “post bumping” or “other” then entering your reason all work pretty well.

> 2533274796457055;4:
> Ehh. It’s hella low on the list of priorities. I agree it would be nice but “spam” or “post bumping” or “other” then entering your reason all work pretty well.

okay thanks doodle, can lock the thread please? My questions have been answered.

> 2533274925659281;5:
> > 2533274796457055;4:
> > Ehh. It’s hella low on the list of priorities. I agree it would be nice but “spam” or “post bumping” or “other” then entering your reason all work pretty well.
>
> okay thanks doodle, can lock the thread please? My questions have been answered.

You got it! :slight_smile: