Neat little detail

I don’t know how many people noticed this, so I figured I’d post it as a way of just kinda, spreading awareness. but if you look into the reflection of Chief’s visor in the Halo Infinite trailer, you can see the reflection of the warthog he drives off in moments later.

Yup! Pretty cool detail to add in

> 2533274923844157;1:
> I don’t know how many people noticed this, so I figured I’d post it as a way of just kinda, spreading awareness. but if you look into the reflection of Chief’s visor in the Halo Infinite trailer, you can see the reflection of the warthog he drives off in moments later.

A lot of people noticed this, sorry to break it to you.

I didn’t even know there were people who missed this detail. I’m pretty sure it’s intended to be obvious.

> 2535415876049274;4:
> I didn’t even know there were people who missed this detail. I’m pretty sure it’s intended to be obvious.

> 2533274925429939;3:
> > 2533274923844157;1:
> > I don’t know how many people noticed this, so I figured I’d post it as a way of just kinda, spreading awareness. but if you look into the reflection of Chief’s visor in the Halo Infinite trailer, you can see the reflection of the warthog he drives off in moments later.
>
> A lot of people noticed this, sorry to break it to you.

Well, I figured alot of people did notice, I was just posting this for people such as myself who were paying more attention to stuff like well…Bungie Era helmet woo-hoo! But thank you for the clarification regardless guys :slight_smile:

> 2533274923844157;1:
> I don’t know how many people noticed this, so I figured I’d post it as a way of just kinda, spreading awareness. but if you look into the reflection of Chief’s visor in the Halo Infinite trailer, you can see the reflection of the warthog he drives off in moments later.

Didn’t notice it the first time! I would think most people didn’t notice the particular detail on the first run through. Very cool though

> 2533274923844157;5:
> Bungie Era helmet woo-hoo!

Sometimes I wonder how my brain works. Seriously, I read this and now I have the Duck Tales intro song stuck in my head for the rest of the evening.
Six letters doomed me! :duck:

Still, thanks for sharing. :slight_smile: It was fairly obvious to me from the get go as well, not gonna lie, but you guys would wonder how many actually missed it!

Now if you excuse me, I got to go while singing “Might solve a mystery, or rewrite history! Duck Tales, woo-hoo!” on my way home…

For some reason it reminded me of the reflection of the slipspace portal to ark (excession) reflecting from Chiefs visor in Halo 3 trailer. Might have been the Halo 3 music (finish the fight) that was playing on the trailer.

On a side note, made a topic a while back about the choice of music being a possible hint given its name and Infinite being basically the 3rd 343i main Halo game. The rule of 3 has been rather universal.