NavSpecWar Recruitment

◆ NavSpecWar Recruitment, 2020 ◆

Welcome to Naval Special Warfare, the UNSC’s premier special operations force. Founded over a decade ago by the original Samuel 034, Fred 104, and Joshua 029, NSW stands as arguably the oldest UNSC clan in the community. Even though those three founding members are no longer with us, our goal has remained the same. It is our mission to provide a fun and constructive halo clan experience to all of our members while incorporating a healthy mix of social, competitive, and role-play experiences.

♜ The 79th Marine Battalion ♜

The 79th Marine Battalion is the entry-level branch of Naval Special Warfare. It’s considered to be the backbone of the clan, defending its borders and protecting UNSC space. The 79th Marine Battalion has a long and deep history within NSW and has been the clan’s main fighting force since 2012. There is a short Basic Combat Training you must complete in order to become a Marine.

What To Expect

♜ Consistent Activities Nearly Every Day
♜ Abundant Opportunities for Progression
♜ Raids
♜ Team Tactical
♜ In Depth Training
♜ An Excellent Media Team
♜ Opportunities to participate in clan-made Machinima’s
♜ Stability
♜ DisciplineContact Information

(Note, we operate only on Xbox!)

If you are interested in joining Naval Special Warfare, contact me on Xbox. Thank you & have a nice day.

NavSpecWar
Stack Bodies!
Tell Your Story

If you want to you can join the SkullSpartan Clan and I’ll promote you and you won’t be kicked and replaced at all.

> 2535411101827315;2:
> If you want to you can join the SkullSpartan Clan and I’ll promote you and you won’t be kicked and replaced at all.

Uh, no.

ok then, bye

So tell me is Dom still kicking about in your own version of NSW?