Navcom Is Recruiting On MCC

Greetings, I am recruiting for a militarized Halo clan called Naval Command (Navcom). We consist of four branches, The Marine Corps, Navy, ODSTs, and Spartans. However, we only offer The Marine Corps and Navy upon initial induction. This Clan is different from the rest. Unlike in every other UNSC Canon Clan, you have to EARN your rank and your title, you WILL have to work your way to the ranks. YOU’LL have to be Respectful if you want to stay long.

The objective of this clan, is to bring an experience that will be fun and organized. You don’t have to take seriously the game, BUT you have to take seriously the CLAN, which is a COMMUNITY, like your school, your Family or even work where you have friendship relations with people and at the same time problem with some of them. If you would like to enlist in the Marine Corps or Navy visit Enjin: Website does not exist hover over the recruitment tab and click the desired branch. Do not bother with the ODST application because they are not recruiting at the moment.

Signed,
[CPL] Nick Snyder
Operations Officer

From the Desk of,
[1LT] Sgt Rorschach
Commanding Officer

TIMESTAMP
2110 Hours EST
02/3/2015

Wait is this for real US Marines or what?

Hi Nick. Is NavCom interested in having a 4v4 scrimmage on Halo: MCC? I remember seeing a recruitment thread for you guys and I asked the same question but I don’t think I got a reply. Contact “paradlse” (no that’s not a typo it’s actually an L) on Xbox if interested.

How big is NavCom on the MCC? I have heard that you’re big in Reach but I haven’t heard about you in the MCC.

> 2533274959913762;4:
> How big is NavCom on the MCC? I have heard that you’re big in Reach but I haven’t heard about you in the MCC.

We stopped major operations on MCC due to obvious issues, and are focussing primarily on Reach. However, we still hold all competitive matches on MCC, as it is still superior competitively than Reach.

Do you guys have a website?

> 2533274856361648;6:
> Do you guys have a website?

Yes, we do. Its navalcommand.enjin.com