nATURAL ELEMENT IN HALO 4

SHOULD HALO 4 HAVE NATURAL ELEMENTS PUT INTO THE GAME? FOR AN EXAMPLE TREES LEAVES BLOWING IN THE WIND, SNOW BRUSHING THROUGH THE AIR OFF OF A NEARBY SNOWMOUND, OR CONDENSATION ON THE WINDOWS, AND A SLIGHT FOG ON THE MAP IF YOU ARE VIEW FAR AWAY JUST A SUGGESTION 343 THANKS!

NO IT WOULD SUCK AND RUIN EVERYTHING

cAPS LOCK?

i dont see why not…

JK RIGHT…? @ N8DAAAAWG

> JK RIGHT…? @ N8DAAAAWG

Yes, i’m all for it. UNLESS it slows the frame rate or some crap.

> > JK RIGHT…? @ N8DAAAAWG
>
> Yes, i’m all for it. UNLESS it slows the frame rate or some crap.

sAME HERE

IT WOULD BE NICE, BUT I DON’T KNOW IF THE 360 CAN HANDLE MUCH MORE.

> IT WOULD BE NICE, BUT I DON’T KNOW IF THE 360 CAN HANDLE MUCH MORE.

You did see BF3 right? Halo Reach was no where near pushing the 360 to it’s limits. Halo 4 should easily be able to do this. And if 343 holds back to much its because they wan’t to save money.

> IT WOULD BE NICE, BUT I DON’T KNOW IF THE 360 CAN HANDLE MUCH MORE.

On High Noon you have sand/dust contantly being pulle towards the portal. I’m sure they chould pull similar things of in the H4 campaign.

What’s with the CAPS spam fest? Yes, it would be nice to see some proper effects for once.

Because obviously no other Halo game has these things…

iF YOU MEAN AN ADDED LEVEL OF DETAIL THEN YEAH i’M ALL FOR IT

Yeah, I think it should happen.

If the map would look good with it then why not? I’d like to see some wild life to, more then just birds and fish though, maybe a forerunner version of a rabbit or moa?

Sounds nice, more realism.

This would be great, but not for the 360. They should wait until 5 and 6 (when we have a more powerful console) to implement some of that. Right now it would be too much for the 360 to handle.

> > IT WOULD BE NICE, BUT I DON’T KNOW IF THE 360 CAN HANDLE MUCH MORE.
>
> You did see BF3 right? Halo Reach was no where near pushing the 360 to it’s limits. Halo 4 should easily be able to do this. And if 343 holds back to much its because they wan’t to save money.

Oh, come on. Reach probably requires twice the processing power that Battlefield 3 requires on the Xbox. The game had no where near the graphical capabilities people think it had. Literally, the only good graphical aspect in the game was the lighting, otherwise the game looked like it was pulled straight from the first years of the Xbox 360. The texture resolution was very low, you can’t even stand next to a wall without having to look at the awfully blurred textures. And yes, I do have the texture pack. The geometry supported by the game is also minimal. And still, even with all those low polygon counts and low resolution textures, they have blur the areas too far away from the player.

That said, Reach can still do some improvement. Bungie have admitted that they didn’t utilize as much of the console’s processing power as they could’ve. Anyway, I’m not expecting a huge improvement in graphics. They will make the lighting better, but there really is nothing else they can do unless they put even more detail into the textures. Which they are doing by the way. At least if Frankie is to be trusted.

THAT WOULD BE PRETTY COOL