Narrows? WTF

is it just me or in this vidoc at 1:14 look like narrows?

Not really. If anything it look like a bridge or the bridge on the Ark when you move with your not so friendly flood toward the really not friendly prophet to kill him. Plus there is no multiplayer/campaign map cross over and that bridge is part of the campaign so that would not be a good sign if you like it and wanted it to return.

Plus it lack any left and right room to be a narrow like bridge.

I was wondering the same thing, it resembled alot of the map but it says it was an earlier “demo” of the game.

This TOTALLY make me think of Narrows. Not convinced the remake is Narrows, though. That would be kinda silly.

Looked like Haven to me, which does have similarities to Narrows. Either way, it was a very early test version of the game.

@ 7:02 It looks like Narrows…http://youtu.be/bL8QP6hSU9A?t=7m1s

looks more like that one part in Assault on the Control Room we’re your fighting over the bridge

It looks like Narrows, but remember that Narrows was designed from the Forerunner bridges from Halo CE.

I imagine it’s just an updated version of those that takes inspiration from Narrows.

Narrows? You mean every forerunner bridge ever?

> Narrows? You mean every forerunner bridge ever?

Well said.

> This TOTALLY make me think of Narrows. Not convinced the remake is Narrows, though. That would be kinda silly.

Possibly cut reach content, as it looks like it was using the Pre-release engine of Reach. (the concept was from 2010)

At the risk of 343 being called lazy, I think I’ll laugh my -Yoink- off if they decided to put multiple maps from previous Halo’s MP into various spots in the campaign/spartan ops, lol.

Narrows was based off of several Bridges you encounter in Halo CE, and that appeared again in the last level of Halo 2, and the third last of Halo 3 (though interior in H3).

This is a normal part of Forerunner design and a running theme.

> <mark>Not really. If anything</mark> it look like a bridge or the bridge on the Ark when you move with your not so friendly flood toward the really not friendly prophet to kill him. Plus there is no multiplayer/campaign map cross over and that bridge is part of the campaign so that would not be a good sign if you like it and wanted it to return.
>
> Plus it lack any left and right room to be a narrow like bridge.

Lol, that is exactly how I was going to start. But I probably would have ended with the correct map… Covenant… not the Ark.

What I saw was something akin to the shield spire control room’s bridges found on the Ark during the level the Covenant.

Im kinda bothered that everyone says its from narrows… must be the same people who never player halo CE.

it looks more like citadiel.

Ellis said it isn’t narrows