Narrator option?

Every time someone joins me or leaves lobby i have this annoying narrator that tells me. Unable to find a setting that is enabled on my xbox or on MCC. I just want it turned off

> 2533274843494318;1:
> Every time someone joins me or leaves lobby i have this annoying narrator that tells me. Unable to find a setting that is enabled on my xbox or on MCC. I just want it turned off

It’ll be In your Xbox setting in Ease of Access

> 2533274843494318;1:
> Every time someone joins me or leaves lobby i have this annoying narrator that tells me. Unable to find a setting that is enabled on my xbox or on MCC. I just want it turned off

Im having the same problem, even with the narrator off on easy of access :confused:

> 2533274891867836;2:
> > 2533274843494318;1:
> > Every time someone joins me or leaves lobby i have this annoying narrator that tells me. Unable to find a setting that is enabled on my xbox or on MCC. I just want it turned off
>
> It’ll be In your Xbox setting in Ease of Access

I turned on and off and it continues. Maybe its a configuration from the mcc itself, but i cant find it anywhere

Still having the same issue. Still unresolved

> 2533274843494318;5:
> Still having the same issue. Still unresolved

Yeah same, guess i will try to uninstall the game

I’ll give it to you straight…Go to Settings, Ease of Access, Game Transcription, Have all three settings under Game Transcription unchecked. That’s all.

I am having the same problem I went to ease of access I unchecked everything I tried restarting the console I tried turning narrator on and off and still will not shut the f****** up

> 2535441837898876;7:
> I’ll give it to you straight…Go to Settings, Ease of Access, Game Transcription, Have all three settings under Game Transcription unchecked. That’s all.

This option doesnt exist in Xbox one version :confused: