Nameplate (help)

Hey guys, 343i, i want to know if there is anyway we can change our nameplate on this website i bought halo 1 on pc just to change the nameplate if anyone can help it will be much appreciated.

go to bungie.net i am not 100% it still works but you can do it under your profile options there if you can do it at all
just checked no you cant any more, unless 343 makes it work here. but i remember hearing some where that they said they would not support that.

from bungie.net “Changes to your nameplate settings will only be reflected here on Bungie.net and will not update your nameplate in Halo: Reach.”

You can no longer change your nameplate in-game, it was a Bungie.net exclusive feature and 343i has decided to not continue it.

Sorry man, you can’t change it anymore anymore. I know the feeling, I bought Halo 2: Vista last year only to find out it didnt work on my computer even with the patches…

Halo Waypoint Is the worst freeking update thing ever!

> Halo Waypoint Is the worst freeking update thing ever!

Awwwww, you dont mean that.

hopefully they have something similar in halo 4

I agree, I want to sport my Halo 2 nameplate again :slight_smile:

> hopefully they have something similar in halo 4

I agree, I want to sport my Halo 2 nameplate again :slight_smile:

Does it really matter? Originally it was used to differentiate between users who did, or didn’t have a linked Bungie account and those who are Bungie employees.

Now it’s turned into yet another armour piece ala Halo 3’s Recon helmet all over again.

But to settle it, 343 Industries didn’t plan on supporting the feature. You can no longer update your nameplate.

343 has said they have no plans to support the nameplate system in Halo Reach or 3, meaning what you have now it your eternal nameplate.

you’re stuck with what you have… =/

I fortunatley have the ’ halo ’ nameplate which is better than every single other nameplate out there.

jelly?

I agree with people who thinks that site is worse update…