Nameplate/Avatars not Unlocking when done.

I have completed halo 3 on legendary and it hasn’t unlocked the Halo 3 Legendary Nameplate,
I beat Halo 4’s Dawn mission and it hasn’t unlocked the Cortana Avatar
this is a General idea because i haven’t unlock A TOOONS of things,
i feel like im in a Alpha Release :confused:

Its not just that, the achievements arent unlocking properly either really.

> 2533274831534658;2:
> Its not just that, the achievements arent unlocking properly either really.

well,i hear alot of people having that problem,
but i haven’t witch is a good thing,
hopefully that gets fixed too.
i would preffer a game too late and finished than too soon with a wasteland full of bugs and glitches

yea im missing achievement and i did shutdown on legendary and didn’t unlock the dicact portrait

Since the achievements aren’t unlocking you can’t get the avatars or nameplates. trust me i want the chief and arbiter avatar for beating Halo in Halo 3 and i did yet since achievement didn’t unlocked no avatar

Stat tracker shows you skipped floodgate in Halo 3.

> 2533274812976233;4:
> yea im missing achievement and i did shutdown on legendary and didn’t unlock the dicact portrait

Yeah :confused:

> 2661949065475413;6:
> Stat tracker shows you skipped floodgate in Halo 3.

Really?,dam gotta check that out,
THANKS’!
So next time ill check on my Waypoint tracker,
(never came up to my mind xD)

I beat the par time for all Halo 3 missions, got the achievement for doing that, but no nameplate. This game is so bugged! I want a refund!

I beat delta halo, the achievement unlocked, no cortana. Other things are unlocking, also the cairo station chief is no go, not that I care about that one, I just want the cortanas.

I am wondering why this is still an issue and no official support rep has posted here?

WOW, all this time later, and no fix. I’m on PC and just noticed this. Looked it up and… Really? No replies from any support, and no fix. Shame, Microsoft

> 2535408161894274;12:
> WOW, all this time later, and no fix. I’m on PC and just noticed this. Looked it up and… Really? No replies from any support, and no fix. Shame, Microsoft

Please don’t revive old topics thanks,