Name one part of the game you're horrible at

Whether in Arena, or Warzone

For me, it’s gotta be vehicles. I just suck in them. I sell most of my Scorpions and Wraiths. I just never get a lot of kills with them. The only vehicle I am decent with is the ghost. I also suck on turrets if I am on a vehicle. I’d rather drive around. Thats my calling in life.

I would say grenades are still one of the weaker parts of my game.

Getting people one shot but then choking it away.

I’m terrible with pretty much all of the power weapons.

Being able to survive against someone.

All of the parts that aren’t Forge.

Playing it

> 2533274923562209;3:
> Getting people one shot but then choking it away.

^

Wraiths. I just can’t get used to them. Finished my commendation by some miracle so now I’m probably never going to spawn one again.

Flying. Vehicles.

I like to think that I can do a few cool things in Halo multiplayer, but man, when you see my pilot a flying vehicle, you’d think I’ve never played Halo before.

> 2533274923562209;3:
> Getting people one shot but then choking it away.

This. My accuracy overal doesn’t show it but the past 6 months I’ve played better then before my games average mod 40 for accuracy yet I lose a lot of 1v1 in game. Like I -Yoink!- still sometimes

also I’m horrible at not knowing -Yoink!- etiquette. There are games i bag every kill. I feel like I have a bagging problem. Is their an tea baggers anonymous class I can take

Playing solo. With friends and good Co-operation we whoop -Yoink-.

Probably using the pistol. With my sensitivity setup, it doesn’t suit the pistol very well.

> I like to think that I can do a few cool things in Halo multiplayer, but man, when you see my pilot a flying vehicle, you’d think I’ve never played Halo before.

Barvo, pls! Hey, are you ever gonna make your way back to Beyond? I bet they’d be happy to see you again.

> Flying. Vehicles.
>
> I like to think that I can do a few cool things in Halo multiplayer, but man, when you see my pilot a flying vehicle, you’d think I’ve never played Halo before.

> when you see my pilot a flying vehicle,

> my

Haha.

Anyway, about time a 343i member posted.

umm not dying and winning

I use autos since I cant seem to hit all my br\dmr shots but I love blood of subanedit| when typing not I pressed r instead of t making it nor

Aiming and shooting to be honest, lol! Just can’t seem to land those head shots.

Sniping for sure, I’ve always sucked at it :slight_smile:

Most heavy weapons. Rockets, fuel rods, and the rail gun after they patched it. I swear I’ll shoot a rocket at an enemy about 15 feet away and I’ll get a suicide while their shields give a courtesy flicker. I’ve tried shooting the floor, the wall, them…I am just terrible with them.

Vehicles are also a pain in the butt. I have no idea how i got the wraith gunner commendation but I’m glad thats over with.

> 2533274797469572;17:
> Sniping for sure, I’ve always sucked at it :slight_smile:

Focus and confidence is all you need. I used to be awful at it but team snipers got me a lot of practice.

Breakout in general. I’m dreading the day (year) I try to go for those two evil commendations.