Name of buildings?

hey I’m curious to know, does everyone see the name of the buildings above the building at their base? If you upgrade your supply pad do you see it say heavy supply above that pad now?

In the beginning mine never said anything and buildings tend to look a lot alike in this game but I thought they fixed it with a patch cuz Mine works now this way but a friend told me his game does not have names of buildings. Is it in settings? I forget…

> 2743710844422030;1:
> hey I’m curious to know, does everyone see the name of the buildings above the building at their base? If you upgrade your supply pad do you see it say heavy supply above that pad now?
>
> In the beginning mine never said anything and buildings tend to look a lot alike in this game but I thought they fixed it with a patch cuz Mine works now this way but a friend told me his game does not have names of buildings. Is it in settings? I forget…

Yep. It’s in settings, just turn on show units health, if I remember correctly. It shows you the health bar and the name, even when undamaged.

> 2535433644365164;2:
> > 2743710844422030;1:
> > hey I’m curious to know, does everyone see the name of the buildings above the building at their base? If you upgrade your supply pad do you see it say heavy supply above that pad now?
> >
> > In the beginning mine never said anything and buildings tend to look a lot alike in this game but I thought they fixed it with a patch cuz Mine works now this way but a friend told me his game does not have names of buildings. Is it in settings? I forget…
>
> Yep. It’s in settings, just turn on show units health, if I remember correctly. It shows you the health bar and the name, even when undamaged.

Does this apply for the buildings names? Mine currently says supply pad and then when I upgrade it says heavy supply. Barracks, garage, airport I can see all their names at my base. My main base has my gamertag over it .

> 2743710844422030;3:
> > 2535433644365164;2:
> > > 2743710844422030;1:
> > > hey I’m curious to know, does everyone see the name of the buildings above the building at their base? If you upgrade your supply pad do you see it say heavy supply above that pad now?
> > >
> > > In the beginning mine never said anything and buildings tend to look a lot alike in this game but I thought they fixed it with a patch cuz Mine works now this way but a friend told me his game does not have names of buildings. Is it in settings? I forget…
> >
> > Yep. It’s in settings, just turn on show units health, if I remember correctly. It shows you the health bar and the name, even when undamaged.
>
> Does this apply for the buildings names? Mine currently says supply pad and then when I upgrade it says heavy supply. Barracks, garage, airport I can see all their names at my base. My main base has my gamertag over it .

I think it does, but I haven’t checked recently.

> 2535433644365164;4:
> > 2743710844422030;3:
> > > 2535433644365164;2:
> > > > 2743710844422030;1:
> > > > hey I’m curious to know, does everyone see the name of the buildings above the building at their base? If you upgrade your supply pad do you see it say heavy supply above that pad now?
> > > >
> > > > In the beginning mine never said anything and buildings tend to look a lot alike in this game but I thought they fixed it with a patch cuz Mine works now this way but a friend told me his game does not have names of buildings. Is it in settings? I forget…
> > >
> > > Yep. It’s in settings, just turn on show units health, if I remember correctly. It shows you the health bar and the name, even when undamaged.
> >
> > Does this apply for the buildings names? Mine currently says supply pad and then when I upgrade it says heavy supply. Barracks, garage, airport I can see all their names at my base. My main base has my gamertag over it .
>
> I think it does, but I haven’t checked recently.

yes, i can confirm it does display name of the building and hp of buildings/units

Thanks guys me and my friend tested it as well and it holds true. Thanks for the heads up!!