Name it Halo the Reclimation or Halo 5

At the end of Halo 4 the Diadact quoted “The Reclimation has already begun”

Since now Halo is a saga they will probably give every title its on individual name instead of numbers. Im sure Reclimation might be on there list of names.

What do you guys and girls want it to be called?

Halo Combat re-re evolved

If it truly does continue the main Halo story from Halo 4 then I just want them to call it Halo 5.

Name it Halo: Armour Lock and see how everyone reacts.

Jokes aside, I just want it called Halo 5, no point in giving it some posh title unless 343 is not putting the numbers in so people don’t see them as “milking it”.

> If it truly does continue the main Halo story from Halo 4 then I just want them to call it Halo 5.

But it’s not happening, and you know it. It would be silly in the eyes of consumers when boxes started to appear with Halo 7 on them.

Reclamation although a nifty allusion to Halo 4 does’t seem like it word work honestly. ‘Finish the fight’ did because it sounded cool to those who never finished Halo 2, and furthermore didn’t really require much of an analysis. It was the conclusion to an epic trilogy and consumers wanted to be a part of it.

Perhaps they could call it Halo: Combat Re-Evolved

Or Halo: Sidetracked

LOL :slight_smile:

Perhaps they might just go all final fantasy on us though and simply call it Halo: 4-2

Its the quest of the Master Chief to take Cortana back, thats everything i care, for me the earth can be disintegrated in the end, i just want Cortana back :slight_smile:

Maybe this game will be about the janus keys how they work and more of their origin.

Take out the “The.” That would sound really cool. “Halo: Reclamation,” yes.