Name 2 Things

Yo,
Name one thing you liked about the flight. Then one thing you did not like. Consider this a post to explore each others’ thoughts.
Best,
Alfa

One thing I liked is the new multiplayer mechanics. Power Weapons have a timer which is nice, and the ping system is immensely helpful since most people don’t talk in game chat these days. One thing I didn’t like is how it seems as though emblems and banners come with preset colors, which I feel is a step back from the perfect system MCC used. Funny enough I love the coatings lol

I really like the general feel of movement. It’s at a really good pace, sprint, slide, and clamber have been balanced so much better than they were before. And advanced mechanics being tied to equipment make them a part of the game you can control.

I don’t like cross-input play. I don’t think it’s possible to balance at all, and should only be active in a matchmaking lobby when your Fireteam already has multiple inputs in it.

Liked everything

Don’t like that it’s over

I liked the overall movement, it felt very nice.

I don’t like how easy it was to get ahold of EMP in Fragmentation.

> 2535428598788379;4:
> Liked everything
>
> Don’t like that it’s over

Drat, beat me to the punch xD

Okay so in the spirit of not copying someone else’s post I’ll have mine be:
Liked: BIG TEAM !!
Disliked: Can’t Big Team with the 'bots when the play sessions weren’t up :frowning:

> 2533274850869596;6:
> > 2535428598788379;4:
> > Liked everything
> >
> > Don’t like that it’s over
>
> Drat, beat me to the punch xD
>
> Okay so in the spirit of not copying someone else’s post I’ll have mine be:
> Liked: BIG TEAM !!
> Disliked: Can’t Big Team with the 'bots when the play sessions weren’t up :frowning:

100% made it really hard to explore the map without anyone shooting at me too!

I really liked Fragmentation, thought it was a fantastic BTB map with a lot of detail.
I didn’t like the lack of physics when it came to explosions and gravity hammer attacks, as well as not having any player collision.

Like: Live Fire was a pretty decent map.

Dislike: AR starts.

I liked how everything felt on my Spartan, it was just a nice mix of everything that made the overall experience so good.

I didn’t like how vehicles felt, I’ve been a pretty dang good driver since about Halo 2 (I don’t count CE’s Warthog as a vehicle, that thing is a beached whale on ice, change my mind-) and I struggled to drive without crashing into trees. The UNSC vehicles feel too light, like all their weight was just removed leaving this lightweight, too fast box car on wheels. It makes sense for the Ghost and Wraith to feel so slippery and fast, but the UNSC vehicles shouldn’t be so lightweight.

I liked the focus on new and interesting sandbox elements as opposed to 5 different precision weapons like in Halo 5.

I dislike the sandbox balance. Most notable the longer range AR starting loadout. But also the strangely weak Warthog.