Mythic WZFF: How is everyone doing?

Thus far, I’m about 50/50 in being able to beat Mythic WZFF maps before the weekend is over. Some took more attempts than others.

Prospect: Yes
Temple: No
Darkstar: Yes
ARC: No
Apex: Yes
Stormbreak: No
Urban: Yes

How is everyone else doing?

Also, I’m guessing Sanctum is next, but then what?

Prospect: nope
Temple: no
Darkstar: once
A.R.C.: didn’t even try
Apex 7: didn’t bother
Stormbreak: ignored it
Urban: Tried a few times, and, I gotta say, -Yoink- DEFENDING THAT CORE.

After Sanctum, I’m guessing that they’ll probably repeat the cycle, or just have a random map for each weekend.

Prospect: Yes
Temple: Once
Darkstar: No
ARC: No
Apex: No
Stormbreak: Yes
Urban: Yes

I tried a few times the first week, then decided it wasn’t for me. I haven’t tried it since.

Mythic FF isn’t super hard in itself. Its just when Black Eye turns on it becomes much harder. At that point, everyone either has to snipe or go out in a blaze of glory.

Wait, there’s urban now? I’ll try it tommorow. My brother is hogging the Xbox…

I beat every map on Mythic. Also, they already did Sanctum

Prospect: 0
Temple: 1
Darkstar: 1
ARC: 0
Apex: 1
Stormbreak: 0
Urban: 1
Just finished Mythic FF on Urban as Top player with 11 boss kills. Carnage report. I am grateful my team mates helped me get this.

I’ve only played like 5 but I never lost one. I’m not too exited about firefight so I don’t play it much after I got the gold packs

I’ve rolled into it a couple times with one other person. We were never able to finish round 5.

> 2535462450434439;9:
> I’ve only played like 5 but I never lost one. I’m not too exited about firefight so I don’t play it much after I got the gold packs

holy -Yoink- you got 5/5 on mythic firefight? -Yoinking!- how? were you in some really good fireteam or something?

> 2533274824523642;11:
> > 2535462450434439;9:
> > I’ve only played like 5 but I never lost one. I’m not too exited about firefight so I don’t play it much after I got the gold packs
>
> holy -Yoink- you got 5/5 on mythic firefight? -Yoinking!- how? were you in some really good fireteam or something?

For 3 of them last 2 were solo with player round ones. All it takes is a handful of tanks and competent drivers and boom victory

> 2533274983431281;7:
> I beat every map on Mythic. Also, they already did Sanctum

Totally didn’t realize that about Sanctum. Now I’m really curious as to what happens next week. Seems to me they could just leave the playlist as permanent with all maps rotated as they do for Legendary and Heroic.

> 2533274983431281;7:
> I beat every map on Mythic. Also, they already did Sanctum

Is there much chance of Battle of Noctus being added to the MWZFF maps?

> 2533274870717152;14:
> > 2533274983431281;7:
> > I beat every map on Mythic. Also, they already did Sanctum
>
> Is there much chance of Battle of Noctus being added to the MWZFF maps?

Well, in order for that to happen, it would also need to be in Heroic and Legendary WZFF. So it could, but it probably won’t happen anytime soon.

I havent really given them a chance. Urban was my first actual attempt and I was surprised how far I got with randoms. We made it to the last round, but failed to take out the two remaining Wardens.

I gave it another shot with a different group of randoms and we failed first round, only taking out one Elite.