Mythic Weapon Wishlist

They have made versions of Jorge’s Chaingun, Linda’s Sniper Rifle, and Kelly’s Shotgun what other weapons do you want them to add?

I would like to see the rest of the Nobel team’s weapons Ex. Emile’s Shotgun, Cat’s Pistol, Jun’s Sniper Rifle, Perhaps a weapon for Nobel 6, and a special version of the AR for Carter?

I’d also like to see a special Arbiter weapon or a Flood Weapon. They could do some cool stuff with these…

The prophets bane is the arbiters weapon. I think it’s cool when they add power up’s to the weapons. Maybe they could do a br with an over shield or something. The pistols with speed boosts are so much fun to use.

> 2533274888493768;2:
> The prophets bane is the arbiters weapon. I think it’s cool when they add power up’s to the weapons. Maybe they could do a br with an over shield or something. The pistols with speed boosts are so much fun to use.

Didn’t realize that Prophet’s Bane was Arbiter’s but that makes sense…

I’d like to see the fist of rukt

> 2533274888493768;2:
> The prophets bane is the arbiters weapon. I think it’s cool when they add power up’s to the weapons. Maybe they could do a br with an over shield or something. The pistols with speed boosts are so much fun to use.

Maybe a Mythic Verison of the H2BR with an over shield and a speed boost

Please don’t revive old topics thanks