Mythic Weapon Ideas

So I was thinking about mythic status weapons, and think they have a lot of potential.
Does anyone here have any ideas for a mythic weapon?
I was thinking Petra’s revolver (different ammo count and reload animation) or maybe a needler based on the original game so it looks like it has large blue crystals.

The scarab gun of halo 2

The Fist of Rukt (Tartarus’ hammer)
Didact’s Supressor
Chief’s CE Pistol
Noble 6’s DMR
Emile’s shotgun

Literally every human gun from CE, they were all hilariously OP, it would be awesome.

Then of course the infamous Halo 4 boltshot.

> 2533274832948697;2:
> The scarab gun of halo 2

That would be too OP but fun XD

> 2533274885566464;3:
> The Fist of Rukt (Tartarus’ hammer)
> Didact’s Supressor
> Chief’s CE Pistol
> Noble 6’s DMR
> Emile’s shotgun

Okay I really like these. Additionally having a silenced weapon based on the rookie would be nice considering his recent treatment.

> 2533274857398125;4:
> Literally every human gun from CE, they were all hilariously OP, it would be awesome.
>
> Then of course the infamous Halo 4 boltshot.

I like the boltshot idea. Still irks me they changed the firing method drastically but kept the model virtually the same.

Duel wielded SMGs like in Halo 3.

The Focus Rifle from Reach.

> 2533274885566464;3:
> The Fist of Rukt (Tartarus’ hammer)
> Didact’s Supressor
> Chief’s CE Pistol
> Noble 6’s DMR
> Emile’s shotgun

^ This guy knows what’s up.

> 2533274796217601;6:
> Duel wielded SMGs like in Halo 3.
>
> The Focus Rifle from Reach.

I’d love to see them try to explain why this SMG is different from the others that allows you to wield 2 at once.

The pro pipe.

> 2533274832948697;2:
> The scarab gun of halo 2

Lol might as well call it a nuke!

Weapons
Johnsons’s Splaser (Not infinite ammo of course)
Miranda Keyes’ Shotgun
Jorge’s Turret
Thorne’s Assault Rifle

Vehicles
The Heretic’s Banshee
Anti Air Wraith
Golden Warthog
Needler Ghost (Yes a ghost that shoots needlers)

That’s all i could think of.

> 2533274825617309;5:
> > 2533274832948697;2:
> > The scarab gun of halo 2
>
>
> That would be too OP but fun XD
>
>
> > 2533274885566464;3:
> > The Fist of Rukt (Tartarus’ hammer)
> > Didact’s Supressor
> > Chief’s CE Pistol
> > Noble 6’s DMR
> > Emile’s shotgun
>
>
> Okay I really like these. Additionally having a silenced weapon based on the rookie would be nice considering his recent treatment.
>
>
> > 2533274857398125;4:
> > Literally every human gun from CE, they were all hilariously OP, it would be awesome.
> >
> > Then of course the infamous Halo 4 boltshot.
>
>
> I like the boltshot idea. Still irks me they changed the firing method drastically but kept the model virtually the same.

In reference to bold text, I am totally fine with silenced weapons, so long as they work effectively as silenced. For example, very quiet(you need to be really close to the person firing it to hear), doesn’t reveal your position on motion tracker, nearly invisible muzzle flash. Maybe even wont give the player you’re firing on the damage directional arrows.
It seemed to me like ODST’s silenced weapons would alert nearby enemies just as much as any other weapon.

> 2661949065475413;8:
> > 2533274796217601;6:
> > Duel wielded SMGs like in Halo 3.
> >
> > The Focus Rifle from Reach.
>
>
> I’d love to see them try to explain why this SMG is different from the others that allows you to wield 2 at once.

A double barrel SMG maybe?

Okay guys. Captain Keyes’s magnum from CE, they could call it “The Key”
When you spawn it has no ammo and you have to go find a pistol on the ground to get ammo.
And if you kill a teammate with it the marines go into a rage fest.

> 2533274866989456;12:
> > 2533274825617309;5:
> > > 2533274832948697;2:
> > > The scarab gun of halo 2
> >
> >
> > That would be too OP but fun XD
> >
> >
> > > 2533274885566464;3:
> > > The Fist of Rukt (Tartarus’ hammer)
> > > Didact’s Supressor
> > > Chief’s CE Pistol
> > > Noble 6’s DMR
> > > Emile’s shotgun
> >
> >
> > Okay I really like these. Additionally having a silenced weapon based on the rookie would be nice considering his recent treatment.
> >
> >
> > > 2533274857398125;4:
> > > Literally every human gun from CE, they were all hilariously OP, it would be awesome.
> > >
> > > Then of course the infamous Halo 4 boltshot.
> >
> >
> > I like the boltshot idea. Still irks me they changed the firing method drastically but kept the model virtually the same.
>
>
> In reference to bold text, I am totally fine with silenced weapons, so long as they work effectively as silenced. For example, very quiet(you need to be really close to the person firing it to hear), doesn’t reveal your position on motion tracker, nearly invisible muzzle flash. Maybe even wont give the player you’re firing on the damage directional arrows.
> It seemed to me like ODST’s silenced weapons would alert nearby enemies just as much as any other weapon.

Wouldn’t it be better to call it Suppressed? (just wondering)

> 2535446470522083;7:
> > 2533274885566464;3:
> > The Fist of Rukt (Tartarus’ hammer)
> > Didact’s Supressor
> > Chief’s CE Pistol
> > Noble 6’s DMR
> > Emile’s shotgun
>
>
> ^ This guy knows what’s up.

Thanks bro :smiley:

> 2533274918010357;15:
> > 2533274866989456;12:
> > > 2533274825617309;5:
> > > > 2533274832948697;2:
> > > > The scarab gun of halo 2
> > >
> > >
> > > That would be too OP but fun XD
> > >
> > >
> > > > 2533274885566464;3:
> > > > The Fist of Rukt (Tartarus’ hammer)
> > > > Didact’s Supressor
> > > > Chief’s CE Pistol
> > > > Noble 6’s DMR
> > > > Emile’s shotgun
> > >
> > >
> > > Okay I really like these. Additionally having a silenced weapon based on the rookie would be nice considering his recent treatment.
> > >
> > >
> > > > 2533274857398125;4:
> > > > Literally every human gun from CE, they were all hilariously OP, it would be awesome.
> > > >
> > > > Then of course the infamous Halo 4 boltshot.
> > >
> > >
> > > I like the boltshot idea. Still irks me they changed the firing method drastically but kept the model virtually the same.
>
>
> Wouldn’t it be better to call it Suppressed? (just wondering)

Probably, but maybe in the next 500 years we can figure out how to make a weapon truly silent! Watch yo back grunts!

The Jackal Sniper Beam Rifle and the Flood Rocket Launcher. Both have 100% aimbot

Made the same post on a similar thread a while ago.

• “Rookie’s Mistake”: A Mythic Tier SMG equipped with a silencer, a 2x scope, and a larger magazine: inspired by the Rookie - “Red Hot Cigar”: A Mythic Tier Spartan Laser, decorated and colored to resemble a large cigar. Emits a puff of smoke after every shot, and cools down at a faster rate than a standard Spartan Laser: inspired by Sergeant Johnson - “Innocent Spark”: A Mythic Tier Sentinel Beam with a 4x scope, with a beam that changes from yellow to orange to red the longer it is fired: inspired by Guilty Spark - “BeExAr”: A Mythic Tier Battle Rifle with no firing or melee delay when switching from your secondary weapon. Equipped with a classic ACOG 2x scope: inspired by…well, you know - “Shreddin”: A Mythic Tier Magnum; as powerful as the Halo:CE magnum, and equipped with a 2x scope: inspired by Private Jenkins and the song he listens to during his “death” cutscene, as well as Halo CE in its entirety - “Truthiness”: A Mythic Tier Storm Rifle that fires slower than a standard Storm Rifle, yet retains the same damage. This weapon does not overheat as fast due to the slower rate of fire. Fires red plasma bolts instead of blue bolts: inspired by the Brute Plasma Rifle, and the pact between the brutes and the Covenant Hierarchy, specifically Truth

Captain Keyes’s Smoking Pipe.