Mythic Warzone pack

Been grinding up req points. Anyone open one yet? Is it worth it? I could get a bunch of silvers and golds with multiple unlocks for that req. What is in the pack? how many cards? is it worth it?

Don’t u dare!!! Buy silvers and golds!!! Not worth it

> 2533274849645270;1:
> Been grinding up req points. Anyone open one yet? Is it worth it? I could get a bunch of silvers and golds with multiple unlocks for that req. What is in the pack? how many cards? is it worth it?

It’s not really worth it if you don’t have very much unlocked. It’s only good if you care about mythic weapons. Even if you have everything unlocked it’s not really worth it. I have bought a lot of packs, both with money and points and I am not getting this pack. I have everything unlocked and with 80000 req points I could open 20 gold packs in which I may get ten mythic weapons plus all the other good stuff like boost… If you don’t have everything unlocked you are only getting ONE permanent unlock plus ten mythic weapons.

Just be reading the description for it on the xbox store for it, IMO, it isn’t worth it. If you get a legendary REQ, you only get one card for it, and it’s not guaranteed a permanent unlock if I remember the desc. of it correctly.

> 2533274912536998;4:
> Just be reading the description for it on the xbox store for it, IMO, it isn’t worth it. If you get a legendary REQ, you only get one card for it, and it’s not guaranteed a permanent unlock if I remember the desc. of it correctly.

It has one ultra rare, legendary or vehicle certification if available… if you have everything unlocked I hear you get a 20,000 req point card instead.

Not worth it. I bought two (my friend gave me $20 worth of Microsoft points a couple weeks ago for my b-day) and I bought two. I got the certification for the Echidna (Hydra) and the ONI Chaingun turret. Not really what I was hoping for… At least the single-use Legendary Mythic REQ’s made up for it…

A person like me who has all the uncommons and rares should get golds, Plus, for one certification from the mythic, you can get up to 8 certifications with golds plus the bonus of the contents of a normal gold. To make it worth it, make the mythic 50000 REQ points or $7.50 U.S. Dollars

Not worth it. Nothing exclusive. You’d be better off buying 16 silver packs or 8 gold packs for the same 80000 req points.

Even if isn’t worth it, 80000 req points is still an outrageous amount of points. It should be at leased 30000-50000

Well I will likely reach the req point goal tomorrow. I really am thinking it would be better to spend the req on silver and gold.

Not worth it at all, If you are close to having all REQs then golds are better as you get 16 unlocks instead of 1, and if you’re really far away then 16 silvers gives you 32 perms and loads of REQs. Not worth 80000 at all

Well got to the 8000000000 req point requirement :stuck_out_tongue: Now decision time…

Did anyone get the pack and feel happy?

If you want some mythic weapons to play around with once or twice, this pack is great. You also can get a high level certification. Do I think it’s worth 8 gold packs or 16 silvers? No.

Quite a bit of coversation about it in this thread, if you care to read . On page 8 I linked a video opening one.

IMO & of many of my friends…TOTALLY worth it !
I/We have everything unlocked & personally have bought 5 Mythic packs (with req points) so far & after tomarrows grind should be able to get 1 more.
Have received nearly a dozen Nornfangs… no way I could have got that many opening golds… not to mention all the Whispered Truths, Halo CEs & Oathsworns, Prophets Banes…etc etc

Not worth it

well I got a bunch of silvers and 2 golds. Got banshi ultra cert and a bunch of other certs. I think I made the correct choice. I’m really happy with what I got! :slight_smile:

Whatever makes you happy is always the right choice.

How many RP do you get back if you have everything unlocked?