Mythic warzone is almost impossible

I don’t mean for everyone, but for a bunch of people mythic warzone is harder then anything. Legendary is hard but mythic is just crazy. Comment if you agree

Better to play with a team or else you might get people who don’t have or use REQ’s.

Yes, try to learn the positions and try to kill the small enemies first rather than the bosses. I mean, if you have a warthog go for small first. Don’t be that guy that splatter the boss and get level 4 while all the team is 2.
for exampl, Im killing the boss and he is almost alone, so I don’t aim to the head and shot him slower so that more than 1 or 2 players get the boss req advantage.

If too many people in round 5 are trying to kill a boss with ARs or battle rifles, you’re going to lose.

The only really hard part about mythic firefight is finding randoms that actually spawn in reqs

> 2533274843260367;5:
> The only really hard part about mythic firefight is finding randoms that actually spawn in reqs

And getting punched when you try to recharge your shield :).

I will definitely miss legendary when it goes. I will probably just do Heroic unless IXBA is on :slight_smile: If we are voting, I say keep legendary.

You’re at SR29. Your req collection is probably such that you will have an extremely hard time in mythic.