Mythic warzone firefight

Warzone firefight is impossible to beat, all enemies have the ability to bring down top tier REQs, on top of that the last wave bosses are impossible, the timer still counts down when the boss us spawning in. If the theme of firefight is about training then why is mythic impossible? I guarantee that the rewards for completing it are bad and not worth it.

> 2533274880913571;1:
> Warzone firefight is impossible to beat, all enemies have the ability to bring down top tier REQs, on top of that the last wave bosses are impossible, the timer still counts down when the boss us spawning in. If the theme of firefight is about training then why is mythic impossible? I guarantee that the rewards for completing it are bad and not worth it.

Its not impossible and the rewards for beating a game of MWZFF are pretty good, u get 5 thousand rp

That doesn’t seem like a worthy reward IMO, a silver pack for completing something that could take 2,500+ RP away, should at least be enough for a gold pack.

> 2533274880913571;3:
> That doesn’t seem like a worthy reward IMO, a silver pack for completing something that could take 2,500+ RP away, should at least be enough for a gold pack.

Well, seems good to me it’s like 2 and half wz games in one its good for those who are grinding, all I use is banshees and scorpions and the occasional random weapons so its worth it.

I have won a decent amount of mythic firefight matches. You need to play like Pistola and be EXTREMELY hard to kill. Duck and cover. You HAVE to use vehicles and have a GREAT supporting team. It may be better to get REALLY good at lower level firefights before attempting mythic.

It isn’t too bad, the problem is there are always some random nabs who get like 8 kills the entire firefight

So many things still need to be changed, timer still goes down when the main boss is 10 seconds from arriving, 3 mythic bosses should not spawn with mythic infantry, land based REQs should spawn in multiple locations do it can be quicker for them to reach a boss, REQS dropped upon death (includes vehicles) should syay on the ground longer.

its called mythic for a reason you know , you want it to be easy to get almost 6k rp in each game easy you should think about the rewards

Mythic Warzone victories should result in 2 free gold packs

> 2533274856011418;9:
> Mythic Warzone victories should result in 2 free gold packs

I agree with this idea. To be able to win a Mythic match, a lot of hi end req’s must be deployed by each team mate. If 2 gold packs is the prize for winning, maybe more players would be willing to use their req’s. Yesterday I played around 8 matches, reaching round 5 at least 4 times because we all had tanks, mantises or banshees.

Use a boost and you usually get enough for a gold pack if you win and perform good in the match. If you don’t get many kills and die as a round ends you get Less points. You won’t win as much in mythic as you would the other 2 rounds but I get great reward points from it.

Lol i just started playing halo 5 and i died like instantly when i joined mythic warzone firefight

> 2535439338061114;12:
> Lol i just started playing halo 5 and i died like instantly when i joined mythic warzone firefight

This thread is nearly 3 months old. Please check the date of the last post before you comment.

I just played some Mythic Warzone Firefight and won the match, it was pretty freaking hard. You need a dedicated team like I had. It was fun like always but I think we need a bigger reward for such an accomplishment , we deploy our best reqs and try a lot harder than most but only get 6,000 RP. It was fun overall though

It’s possible. Never lost one (I always had a team) well maybe 1 or two. But mostly won all. It’s almost impossible with randoms but with a team it’s very much possible.

This thread is old, guys. Please don’t revive old threads.