Mythic warzone firefight xp decreased

So I’ve been grinding halo 5’s mythic warzone firefight since it lost its weekend exclusivity trying to get to that max 152 rank. I’ve played a lot of games, and have took note of the xp drops per game. Assuming a loss (as the game mode is hard to win), each game of mythic wzff give ~1,000xp/minute of game play (18 minutes gives about 18,000 xp, give or take) when using any xp boost lower than ultra rare. But for the past week or so, I’ve noticed a significant drop in the amount of xp you get. Every game is like this, but as an example, I just finished a game (lost) and despite taking 18 minutes, I only got 10,000 xp, and 1/3 of that was the boost. That’s almost 50% less xp than I’d expect. I even did great, as I was on top of the leaderboard by a decent margin. The 152 grind will take long enough without a random decrease in the most profitable playlist, so what gives?
Making this post, since I have yet to see any other post asking about it.

Hey there –

When we introduced Mthyic WZFF as a permanent list, it had Double XP all the time. After the month of October’s Global Double XP in Halo 5, we removed the 2XP on Mythic as well. It now gives out at the “standard” XP rate. Worth noting that this rate is still higher than regular WZFF so you still earn more XP playing Mythic WZFF than anything else.

Thanks for the response. That makes sense given the xp per match. Are there any plans to reinstate the double xp for mythic WZFF anytime soon? Or any other boosts to the amount given?
Because the 152 grind is already a daunting task, and without any sort of inherent boost, it’s almost impossible for myself and many people to the point where I’m not sure if I’d go for max rank before infinite comes out without one.

> 2533274870965175;3:
> Thanks for the response. That makes sense given the xp per match. Are there any plans to reinstate the double xp for mythic WZFF anytime soon? Or any other boosts to the amount given?
> Because the 152 grind is already a daunting task, and without any sort of inherent boost, it’s almost impossible for myself and many people to the point where I’m not sure if I’d go for max rank before infinite comes out without one.

Luckily they fixed it