Mythic II Map Pack questions...

Just wondering what playlists Citadel and Longshore will show up in. Obviously Team Mythic but are there any other game types where there is any chance of finding these maps?

Sorry if this has already been covered in another thread. I’ve looked everywhere but can’t seem to find anything.

You can find Longshore in Big Team, usually with Infection gametypes like ‘Save one bullet’

I don’t know about Citadel though, it’s probably found in Rumble Pit, Social Slayer, or Social Skirmish.

Longshore surprisingly shows up quite often in BTB. I guess because it is DLC required.

As for Citadel you can find it in Ranked Team Slayer and Social Slayer. I’ve seen that map and maps like Heretic show up in social slayer from time to time.

Citadel also shows quite often in Team Doubles.

Thanks everyone! This information is really helpful. :slight_smile:

Is there much going on in Team Doubles? I tried with a friend who had the map packs, and there was only like 40 people on and we couldn’t find a match.

From my recent experience there isn’t much going on with matchmaking outside of Lone Wolves and Team Slayer. :confused:

> Is there much going on in Team Doubles? I tried with a friend who had the map packs, and there was only like 40 people on and we couldn’t find a match.

> From my recent experience there isn’t much going on with matchmaking outside of Lone Wolves and Team Slayer. :confused:

Also, as far as social playlists go, ‘Big Team’ and ‘Rumble Pit’ are very well populated compared to the rest.