Mythic Gravity Hammer ideas

So I was talking to one of my friends about this last night. There is a mythic version of the energy sword that gives you invisibility plus a few extra perks, the Spnkr Rocket Launcher got a mythic version of it too. It seems like we are destine to get a mythic version of the gravity hammer inside the update. Any thoughts on what it should be?

Him and I both thought that it should be Tartarus’s hammer from halo 2 and have the Jralhanae Army commanders birthright ability in halo wars as a possible perk to it. this perk allows the person to pull enemies too him. It would cost energy but think about how cool it would be to pull a person off of spire or the top of garage or able to pull a weapon to you from so far away?

Power Ability for the Army Commander’s Hammer in Halo Wars. Maybe make it so if you press a certain button the rift opens up above the selected spot. Consumes energy quickly.

With this, I foresee many flying tanks.

Fist of Rukt.

That is all.

The Fist of Rukt would be perfect, I really hope it’s a variant. The golf club would be a funny variant and I think it would be pretty cool to have.

> 2533274975064639;3:
> Fist of Rukt.
>
> That is all.

yes that hammer. I would think they might call it something else and say the idea came from that hammer. unless we took it when we killed Tartarus in halo 2.

Otherwise The pull ability will be really cool to do. You able to pull warden by using a chain of them to get him to be in front of your base entrance.

> 2533274975064639;3:
> Fist of Rukt.
> That is all.

I see your Fist of Rukt and raise you the Club of Golf and Hammer of Ban.

> 2533274868062286;5:
> > 2533274975064639;3:
> > Fist of Rukt.
> >
> > That is all.
>
>
> yes that hammer. I would think they might call it something else and say the idea came from that hammer. unless we took it when we killed Tartarus in halo 2.
>
> Otherwise The pull ability will be really cool to do. You able to pull warden by using a chain of them to get him to be in front of your base entrance.

Well, all of the multiplayer is a simulation now so 343 can do whatever they want.

There should be 4 variants:
Rare, Ultra Rare, Legendary, and A Legendary Mythic.
Rare: Standard Gravity Hammer. Carry on.
Ultra Rare: This “Golf Club” Thing above. More range.
Legendary: Call it, “The Soul Crusher.” More range, more damage, and shock waves create those promethan black holes.
Legendary Mythic: Fist of Rukt. Insane Range, insta-kill even at the edge of the shock wave, and give a perma overshield. Overshield does regenerate like shields, but at a much slower rate so it’s balanced. Also, a little more charge, about 2 hits more.

> 2533274975064639;3:
> Fist of Rukt.
>
> That is all.

YES BOYS

> 2535460609350269;8:
> There should be 4 variants:
> Rare, Ultra Rare, Legendary, and A Legendary Mythic.
> Rare: Standard Gravity Hammer. Carry on.
> Ultra Rare: This “Golf Club” Thing above. More range.
> Legendary: Call it, “The Soul Crusher.” More range, more damage, and shock waves create those promethan black holes.
> Legendary Mythic: Fist of Rukt. Insane Range, insta-kill even at the edge of the shock wave, and give a perma overshield. Overshield does regenerate like shields, but at a much slower rate so it’s balanced. Also, a little more charge, about 2 hits more.

Whoa, hello there Satan, take it easy

> 2533274833830630;10:
> > 2535460609350269;8:
> > There should be 4 variants:
> > Rare, Ultra Rare, Legendary, and A Legendary Mythic.
> > Rare: Standard Gravity Hammer. Carry on.
> > Ultra Rare: This “Golf Club” Thing above. More range.
> > Legendary: Call it, “The Soul Crusher.” More range, more damage, and shock waves create those promethan black holes.
> > Legendary Mythic: Fist of Rukt. Insane Range, insta-kill even at the edge of the shock wave, and give a perma overshield. Overshield does regenerate like shields, but at a much slower rate so it’s balanced. Also, a little more charge, about 2 hits more.
>
>
> Whoa, hello there Satan, take it easy

Nornfang Insta-Kills anywhere on the body.
Whispered Truth has silencer and Increases Speed.
Prophet’s Bane has Active Camo.
All are Mythics. That’s the point. Seriously OP, but extremely hard to find.

> 2535460609350269;11:
> > 2533274833830630;10:
> > > 2535460609350269;8:
> > > There should be 4 variants:
> > > Rare, Ultra Rare, Legendary, and A Legendary Mythic.
> > > Rare: Standard Gravity Hammer. Carry on.
> > > Ultra Rare: This “Golf Club” Thing above. More range.
> > > Legendary: Call it, “The Soul Crusher.” More range, more damage, and shock waves create those promethan black holes.
> > > Legendary Mythic: Fist of Rukt. Insane Range, insta-kill even at the edge of the shock wave, and give a perma overshield. Overshield does regenerate like shields, but at a much slower rate so it’s balanced. Also, a little more charge, about 2 hits more.
> >
> >
> > Whoa, hello there Satan, take it easy
>
>
> Nornfang Insta-Kills anywhere on the body.
> Whispered Truth has silencer and Increases Speed.
> Prophet’s Bane has Active Camo.
> All are Mythics. That’s the point. Seriously OP, but extremely hard to find.

Whispered truth is a ultra rare shockingly unless they changed it.
I think the shock wave should not be a full insta kill. If it did the pull into effect and took out thrust and smart-link(making them have to get a re-cooldown) then I would see it as still an OP thing with everything else he has

> 2533274868062286;12:
> > 2535460609350269;11:
> > > 2533274833830630;10:
> > > > 2535460609350269;8:
> > > > There should be 4 variants:
> > > > Rare, Ultra Rare, Legendary, and A Legendary Mythic.
> > > > Rare: Standard Gravity Hammer. Carry on.
> > > > Ultra Rare: This “Golf Club” Thing above. More range.
> > > > Legendary: Call it, “The Soul Crusher.” More range, more damage, and shock waves create those promethan black holes.
> > > > Legendary Mythic: Fist of Rukt. Insane Range, insta-kill even at the edge of the shock wave, and give a perma overshield. Overshield does regenerate like shields, but at a much slower rate so it’s balanced. Also, a little more charge, about 2 hits more.
> > >
> > >
> > > Whoa, hello there Satan, take it easy
> >
> >
> > Nornfang Insta-Kills anywhere on the body.
> > Whispered Truth has silencer and Increases Speed.
> > Prophet’s Bane has Active Camo.
> > All are Mythics. That’s the point. Seriously OP, but extremely hard to find.
>
>
> Whispered truth is a ultra rare shockingly unless they changed it.
> I think the shock wave should not be a full insta kill. If it did the pull into effect and took out thrust and smart-link(making them have to get a re-cooldown) then I would see it as still an OP thing with everything else he has

Whispered Truth, like Oathsworn, is A Mythic of Ultra Rare Rarity.
Ultra Rare Rarity. Say that 3x fast.
Ok, the edge removes 75% shields and pulls in, but the closer half of the shock wave insta-kills.

> 2535460609350269;13:
> > 2533274868062286;12:
> > > 2535460609350269;11:
> > > > 2533274833830630;10:
> > > > > 2535460609350269;8:
> > > > > There should be 4 variants:
> > > > > Rare, Ultra Rare, Legendary, and A Legendary Mythic.
> > > > > Rare: Standard Gravity Hammer. Carry on.
> > > > > Ultra Rare: This “Golf Club” Thing above. More range.
> > > > > Legendary: Call it, “The Soul Crusher.” More range, more damage, and shock waves create those promethan black holes.
> > > > > Legendary Mythic: Fist of Rukt. Insane Range, insta-kill even at the edge of the shock wave, and give a perma overshield. Overshield does regenerate like shields, but at a much slower rate so it’s balanced. Also, a little more charge, about 2 hits more.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Whoa, hello there Satan, take it easy
> > >
> > >
> > > Nornfang Insta-Kills anywhere on the body.
> > > Whispered Truth has silencer and Increases Speed.
> > > Prophet’s Bane has Active Camo.
> > > All are Mythics. That’s the point. Seriously OP, but extremely hard to find.
> >
> >
> > Whispered truth is a ultra rare shockingly unless they changed it.
> > I think the shock wave should not be a full insta kill. If it did the pull into effect and took out thrust and smart-link(making them have to get a re-cooldown) then I would see it as still an OP thing with everything else he has
>
>
> Whispered Truth, like Oathsworn, is A Mythic of Ultra Rare Rarity.
> Ultra Rare Rarity. Say that 3x fast.
> Ok, the edge removes 75% shields and pulls in, but the closer half of the shock wave insta-kills.

I still like the idea that the edge makes it so they can’t sprint, or use trusters as a way of a “stun” so to speak.

> 2533274862181038;6:
> > 2533274975064639;3:
> > Fist of Rukt.
> > That is all.
>
>
> I see your Fist of Rukt and raise you the Club of Golf and Hammer of Ban.

hahahahaha im weak

The mythic hammer should definitely have overshield capability considering it made Tartarus almost invincible in Halo 2

if the golf club was the legendary hammer what if it shot out insta kill golf balls like cannon balls

> 2533274984627672;17:
> if the golf club was the legendary hammer what if it shot out insta kill golf balls like cannon balls

or just random Toys like dice and soccer balls, maybe timmy or olive

> 2533274868062286;14:
> > 2535460609350269;13:
> > > 2533274868062286;12:
> > > > 2535460609350269;11:
> > > > > 2533274833830630;10:
> > > > > > 2535460609350269;8:
> > > > > > There should be 4 variants:
> > > > > > Rare, Ultra Rare, Legendary, and A Legendary Mythic.
> > > > > > Rare: Standard Gravity Hammer. Carry on.
> > > > > > Ultra Rare: This “Golf Club” Thing above. More range.
> > > > > > Legendary: Call it, “The Soul Crusher.” More range, more damage, and shock waves create those promethan black holes.
> > > > > > Legendary Mythic: Fist of Rukt. Insane Range, insta-kill even at the edge of the shock wave, and give a perma overshield. Overshield does regenerate like shields, but at a much slower rate so it’s balanced. Also, a little more charge, about 2 hits more.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Whoa, hello there Satan, take it easy
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Nornfang Insta-Kills anywhere on the body.
> > > > Whispered Truth has silencer and Increases Speed.
> > > > Prophet’s Bane has Active Camo.
> > > > All are Mythics. That’s the point. Seriously OP, but extremely hard to find.
> > >
> > >
> > > Whispered truth is a ultra rare shockingly unless they changed it.
> > > I think the shock wave should not be a full insta kill. If it did the pull into effect and took out thrust and smart-link(making them have to get a re-cooldown) then I would see it as still an OP thing with everything else he has
> >
> >
> > Whispered Truth, like Oathsworn, is A Mythic of Ultra Rare Rarity.
> > Ultra Rare Rarity. Say that 3x fast.
> > Ok, the edge removes 75% shields and pulls in, but the closer half of the shock wave insta-kills.
>
>
> I still like the idea that the edge makes it so they can’t sprint, or use trusters as a way of a “stun” so to speak.

Yeah, that’s how all hits work. But instead of just stunning, what about a half second of not being able to use your gun? Or maybe 1/3 second. Not very much, but enough to take out your sidearm and maybe get a few headshots for the kill. Kind of fair, considering it IS a mythic idea.
How bout this? With everyone’s feedback so far, here is what the Fist of Rukt should be:
Gravity hammer with Magnum (Unscoped) range.
Hammer hit: Insta-Kill.
Shock Wave-Half closer to user of the Fist of Rukt insta-kills as well.
Shock Wave-Half further away from user takes away 50-70% shields, descopes enemy, pulls them in, and prevents them from using any weaponry for 1/3 second.
Shock Wave pulls enemies in from SMG-AR Range.
Permanent overshield that regenerates EXTREMELY SLOWLY. Takes 20 seconds to recharge, but otherwise acts exactly like a normal overshield.
9 REQ Points to call in.
Legendary Mythic.
12 Swings.
Each swing has 5 seconds of cooldown.
If magnum range is too much, then AR Range.

I like all the ideas except the one where enemies cannot use weaponary for a short time.