Mythic firefight

Anyone ever consistently win these I’ve played about 30 of them and only ever won 2

Mythic Firefight can be beaten, but only if you can stay alive under Black Eye’s effects. “Consistently” seems a tad extreme considering the gamemode’s difficulty. It isn’t supposed to be easy.

In the handful I’ve played, I noticed nobody seems to use their high level Req’s, making it virtually impossible to kill the final bosses.

The best I have ever done was on urban won around 50 % and played about 20 games.

I get the impression that many players quit trying after round 2 because they would rather lose and repeat to farm XP and RP. Maybe it would help if there was a bigger reward for winning Mythic FF.

> 2535429593088083;2:
> Mythic Firefight can be beaten, but only if you can stay alive under Black Eye’s effects. “Consistently” seems a tad extreme considering the gamemode’s difficulty. It isn’t supposed to be easy.

I bet it’s totally possible to consistently win with a good team. I think the issue is FF is full of noobs and/or many of the players would rather lose and repeat to get quick rewards. Imagine if a team full of Diamond+ players were in mythic FF with a bunch of good reqs, it’d just be win win win. Maybe there’s a spartan company for that…

By the way, PM me if you want to run Mythic FF on the weekends. Maybe we can get a good group going.

You can win Mythic consistency if you roll with a fireteam. Most of the time, randoms who play Mythic know what they’re doing, but everyone is not coordinating which leads to defeat. Coordination is key since you can surround those stupid bullet-sponge Knights and take out their freaking ex-machina Watchers.

I win most of my games but that may be since people are so eager to use their banshees and don’t care about losing reqs, i personally use reqs every respawn

I play them rarely but I don’t think I’ve lost one of them (I don’t play solo though)

Love it! Always on it :wink:

I never thought I’d win one but me and a friend did it with 6 randoms a few weeks ago. It’s almost as hard to win in heroic with randoms because the randoms in heroic suck way more which is why they stay in heroic I guess.