Mythic Firefight

So far I like this mode, however I have only one single complaint, remove the blackeye skull, the gaming is already unforgiving enough with bad spawns and the unnecessary respawn timer, we don’t need to add meleeing to get shields back to that list.

Personally, I enjoyed the Blackeye skull. I just don’t think it should be there so often. I think if it were a rare skull, then that would be fine. I’ve done three games of it so far.
Out of the 12 rounds, half of those had the Blackeye skull on. (I think.)
I like the skull, I always have. It adds an interesting extra bit of challenge. It just shouldn’t be there as a near constant.

i knew Black Eye was going to be a bit too much, maybe the first skull should be Famine (no enemy weapon drops only, reqs and loadouts not effected) and move Tough Luck second while dropping BE completely

> 2533274968522365;2:
> Personally, I enjoyed the Blackeye skull. I just don’t think it should be there so often. I think if it were a rare skull, then that would be fine. I’ve done three games of it so far.
> Out of the 12 rounds, half of those had the Blackeye skull on. (I think.)
> I like the skull, I always have. It adds an interesting extra bit of challenge. It just shouldn’t be there as a near constant.

Honestly for a mode like WZFF where the AI are OP and Accurate af, it shouldn’t be there.

Yeah, black eye is a little much. I have yet to play it, but fighting bosses will become extremely difficult

Maybe they’re trying to get people to use the Knight’s blade attachment, as it does increased damage against vehicles and other armor.

I’ve only played one game so far. The difficulty felt pretty fitting to me, but Black Eye does make the final round considerably harder than the other rounds, especially when basically every other enemy is a Knight (and meleeing one of them would be suicide), or you’re not actually in a position to melee (like when you’re in a vehicle). Don’t really mind it so far though, however my opinion might change after a few more games.

> 2535434457651384;4:
> > 2533274968522365;2:
> > Personally, I enjoyed the Blackeye skull. I just don’t think it should be there so often. I think if it were a rare skull, then that would be fine. I’ve done three games of it so far.
> > Out of the 12 rounds, half of those had the Blackeye skull on. (I think.)
> > I like the skull, I always have. It adds an interesting extra bit of challenge. It just shouldn’t be there as a near constant.
>
> Honestly for a mode like WZFF where the AI are OP and Accurate af, it shouldn’t be there.

…And I again, personally disagree. I think it /should/ be there, it just shouldn’t be as common. Just completed my fifth match. Considering my team of randoms has beat it 3/5 times, I don’t think it’s too much. I just think it shouldn’t be in so many rounds. I don’t think having it in one round could hurt, considering it’s already not all that ridiculously difficult.

I’ve only played one game, but it definitely felt tense. I’m not fully convinced Black Eye is a good idea, but then again it wouldn’t be “Mythic” difficulty if it was fair now would it? :stuck_out_tongue:

Why does an op hunter need op elites and grunts grading him? lol

Black eye in round 5 is a challenge! So far I have not been able to win a game because of this. It is almost impossible to keep all team members alive in the final round against enemies

I don’t mind most skulls but black eye is not enjoyable so I have only played one game of mythic and gone back to heroic.

If I’m going to take time out of my day to play a game I want to enjoy it. I think if the population is low due to people feeling similarly then they may remove black eye.

Auto medic (definitely) and maybe even upgraded thrusters or upgraded shields should just trump black eye.

Auto medic is fairly underwhelming as is (compared to, atleast for firefight, something like patrol case which is almost neccesary to have enough damage output), so adding this would give it a very, very useful purpose.

I for one actually really enjoyed the difficulty for this game mode, I loved the amount of challenge it presented. And with certain skulls it made gameplay even more interesting as you couldn’t just start running and gunning your way out of trouble, you had to see which skulls were activated each round and adjust your gameplay/strategy accordingly.

Blackeye seems especially silly on Mythic WZFF because WZFF was never a mode for CQC.