Mythic Firefight REQ Glitch?

Hopefully I’m posting this on the correct place.
I’ve been having an issue lately in Warzone Mythic Firefight where if I am placed in a match in progress, I cannot access any reqs. Sometimes it says “retrieving data” the entire time or it loads my reqs but when I select one nothing happens. It sucks joining into a game halfway through and have to use your default magnum and AR for the rest of the game.

Just to be clear, this doesn’t happen when I start a new game normally (round 1), only when I am entered into a game that has already started, like on round 2 when I join.

Anyone else had this problem?

> 2535456858575553;1:
> Hopefully I’m posting this on the correct place.
> I’ve been having an issue lately in Warzone Mythic Firefight where if I am placed in a match in progress, I cannot access any reqs. Sometimes it says “retrieving data” the entire time or it loads my reqs but when I select one nothing happens. It sucks joining into a game halfway through and have to use your default magnum and AR for the rest of the game.
>
> Just to be clear, this doesn’t happen when I start a new game normally (round 1), only when I am entered into a game that has already started, like on round 2 when I join.
>
> Anyone else had this problem?

This also sometimes happens with regular Warzone (even Warzone Turbo) unfortunately. It’s just an incredibly annoying occasional glicth - usually server-side.

Only option is just to scavenge weapons dropped by enemy/allies and/or offer yourself up as a willing warthog gunner/driver or turret gunner for Wraiths/Scorpions. You can only do what you can do.

> 2533274874872263;2:
> > 2535456858575553;1:
> > Hopefully I’m posting this on the correct place.
> > I’ve been having an issue lately in Warzone Mythic Firefight where if I am placed in a match in progress, I cannot access any reqs. Sometimes it says “retrieving data” the entire time or it loads my reqs but when I select one nothing happens. It sucks joining into a game halfway through and have to use your default magnum and AR for the rest of the game.
> >
> > Just to be clear, this doesn’t happen when I start a new game normally (round 1), only when I am entered into a game that has already started, like on round 2 when I join.
> >
> > Anyone else had this problem?
>
> This also sometimes happens with regular Warzone (even Warzone Turbo) unfortunately. It’s just an incredibly annoying occasional glicth - usually server-side.
>
> Only option is just to scavenge weapons dropped by enemy/allies and/or offer yourself up as a willing warthog gunner/driver or turret gunner for Wraiths/Scorpions. You can only do what you can do.

Thanks for the reply, didn’t know if I was the only one or not.

> 2535456858575553;3:
> > 2533274874872263;2:
> > > 2535456858575553;1:
> > > Hopefully I’m posting this on the correct place.
> > > I’ve been having an issue lately in Warzone Mythic Firefight where if I am placed in a match in progress, I cannot access any reqs. Sometimes it says “retrieving data” the entire time or it loads my reqs but when I select one nothing happens. It sucks joining into a game halfway through and have to use your default magnum and AR for the rest of the game.
> > >
> > > Just to be clear, this doesn’t happen when I start a new game normally (round 1), only when I am entered into a game that has already started, like on round 2 when I join.
> > >
> > > Anyone else had this problem?
> >
> > This also sometimes happens with regular Warzone (even Warzone Turbo) unfortunately. It’s just an incredibly annoying occasional glicth - usually server-side.
> >
> > Only option is just to scavenge weapons dropped by enemy/allies and/or offer yourself up as a willing warthog gunner/driver or turret gunner for Wraiths/Scorpions. You can only do what you can do.
>
> Thanks for the reply, didn’t know if I was the only one or not.

No worries, you’re definitely not the only one sadly but it certainly isn’t that common

> 2535456858575553;1:
> Hopefully I’m posting this on the correct place.
> I’ve been having an issue lately in Warzone Mythic Firefight where if I am placed in a match in progress, I cannot access any reqs. Sometimes it says “retrieving data” the entire time or it loads my reqs but when I select one nothing happens. It sucks joining into a game halfway through and have to use your default magnum and AR for the rest of the game.
>
> Just to be clear, this doesn’t happen when I start a new game normally (round 1), only when I am entered into a game that has already started, like on round 2 when I join.
>
> Anyone else had this problem?

It’s just the game trying to catch up with itself, it’s probably trying to load in a ton of stuff in a short period of time. I have had this happen multiple times and 99% of the time it does resolve itself after a few moments. Yes it can be a pain (especially mythic FF). Game is probably trying to load too many assets at once.