Mythic FF wins

It’s 3:45 a.m. and I finally got a victory in a Mythic FF match on Stormbreak. With this I accomplished one of my golds of getting a victory on each WZFF map on Mythic mode. My other gold is to get a victory on each map having survived all rounds, but I have to place first for it to count, either on Heroic or Legendary. Up to now I have 5 of 8 maps.

Did you receive more xp or RP because of the difficulty or because it is a “featured” playlist? Is it worth the struggle in terms of xp or rp payouts?

> 2533275005778961;2:
> Did you receive more xp or RP because of the difficulty or because it is a “featured” playlist? Is it worth the struggle in terms of xp or rp payouts?

Completing Mythic gives you lots of XP and RP if you win. I think you get more XP and RP for just making it to round 4 in Mythic than winning all rounds in Legendary.

> 2533275005778961;2:
> Did you receive more xp or RP because of the difficulty or because it is a “featured” playlist? Is it worth the struggle in terms of xp or rp payouts?

You get more points mostly because of the difficulty, and yes it’s worth every minute spent in Mythic mode. I used a XP boost in one match, didn’t even finished the 4th round, and received 21,454 points which is not bad.

> 2533274919083535;1:
> It’s 3:45 a.m. and I finally got a victory in a Mythic FF match on Stormbreak. With this I accomplished one of my golds of getting a victory on each WZFF map on Mythic mode. My other gold is to get a victory on each map having survived all rounds, but I have to place first for it to count, either on Heroic or Legendary. Up to now I have 5 of 8 maps.

Is this a personal GOAL? You keep saying “GOLD”…

> 2533274872013539;5:
> > 2533274919083535;1:
> > It’s 3:45 a.m. and I finally got a victory in a Mythic FF match on Stormbreak. With this I accomplished one of my golds of getting a victory on each WZFF map on Mythic mode. My other gold is to get a victory on each map having survived all rounds, but I have to place first for it to count, either on Heroic or Legendary. Up to now I have 5 of 8 maps.
>
> Is this a personal GOAL? You keep saying “GOLD”…

Yes, it’s a personal gold I set for myself to make my grind toward SR150 more attractive and I felt proud of myself when I reached this particular gold. Being 63 years of age, it wasn’t easy. But I did finish 3 matches in 1st place, 3 in 2nd and 1 in 3rd and another in 4th. I wish this was an Achievement much like the one that gave you gamer score points for completing the Tour of Duty, Not Your First Rodeo and Warlord achievements.
And by attractive, I mean like I got 21,454 XP in one match in which we never made it pass the 4th round. The down side is that if you really want to win in Mythic, you must use a load of req.s, mostly vehicles.

Awesome! 63 years old and playing Halo! I think that’s pretty cool.

In WZFF Mythic, playing solo hardly every gets me a win. Even when I’m pulling out REQs. You have to go in with a team of players. My own personal goal is to get max level before Halo 6 comes out. Because once it does, I’m done playing Halo 5.

> 2533274872013539;7:
> Awesome! 63 years old and playing Halo! I think that’s pretty cool.
>
> In WZFF Mythic, playing solo hardly every gets me a win. Even when I’m pulling out REQs. You have to go in with a team of players. My own personal goal is to get max level before Halo 6 comes out. Because once it does, I’m done playing Halo 5.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I’ve always been a Lone Wolf myself, pun intended. And just like you, I’m trying to get to my target SR before Halo 6 comes out.