Mythic Campaign

How about a new campaign difficulty. People who thought legendary was easy can play this. It is the Halo 5 campaign but buffed up from legendary. It is mythic. Every enemy is a Halo 2 sniper jackal, and Warden Eternal is a giant sniper Jackal and they all have aimbot. Reply if you think this is a good idea and/or if you would try this.

This is the best idea that has ever existed in the history of humanity this needs to be a thing.

Nobody really plays the campaign, it’s just not that fun. Personally I just want them to add to the multiplayer, add more loadout weapons, add more vehicles, etc. I think 343i have finished the campaign. People will play it once, but then they go to the multiplayer. I never played halo 2, so I can’t give a good judgement, but their focus shouldn’t be the campaign.

> 2533274984652920;2:
> This is the best idea that has ever existed in the history of humanity this needs to be a thing.

Glad someone agrees.

> 2535449097391865;3:
> Nobody really plays the campaign, it’s just not that fun. Personally I just want them to add to the multiplayer, add more loadout weapons, add more vehicles, etc. I think 343i have finished the campaign. People will play it once, but then they go to the multiplayer. I never played halo 2, so I can’t give a good judgement, but their focus shouldn’t be the campaign.

They can add stuff to the campaign as well as bring out new content in multiplayer.

> 2533274978333910;5:
> > 2535449097391865;3:
> > Nobody really plays the campaign, it’s just not that fun. Personally I just want them to add to the multiplayer, add more loadout weapons, add more vehicles, etc. I think 343i have finished the campaign. People will play it once, but then they go to the multiplayer. I never played halo 2, so I can’t give a good judgement, but their focus shouldn’t be the campaign.
>
> They can add stuff to the campaign as well as bring out new content in multiplayer.

Yeah they can, but they’ll have to balance it out, these things take time, and if this comes out at all it’ll come out a lot later. I think 343 has a lot of demands on their hands. I’ve just come from a dancing cortana hologram for forge thread.

Nice idea, I think it would definitely work if they added it, but I’m not sure 343i can remake the campaign any time soon.

> 2535449097391865;6:
> > 2533274978333910;5:
> > > 2535449097391865;3:
> > > Nobody really plays the campaign, it’s just not that fun. Personally I just want them to add to the multiplayer, add more loadout weapons, add more vehicles, etc. I think 343i have finished the campaign. People will play it once, but then they go to the multiplayer. I never played halo 2, so I can’t give a good judgement, but their focus shouldn’t be the campaign.
> >
> > They can add stuff to the campaign as well as bring out new content in multiplayer.
>
> Yeah they can, but they’ll have to balance it out, these things take time, and if this comes out at all it’ll come out a lot later. I think 343 has a lot of demands on their hands. I’ve just come from a dancing cortana hologram for forge thread.

I saw that thread. :grin:

I thought LASO is the “Mythic” difficulty?

Link.

> 2535449097391865;6:
> > 2533274978333910;5:
> > > 2535449097391865;3:
> > > Nobody really plays the campaign, it’s just not that fun. Personally I just want them to add to the multiplayer, add more loadout weapons, add more vehicles, etc. I think 343i have finished the campaign. People will play it once, but then they go to the multiplayer. I never played halo 2, so I can’t give a good judgement, but their focus shouldn’t be the campaign.
> >
> > They can add stuff to the campaign as well as bring out new content in multiplayer.
>
> Yeah they can, but they’ll have to balance it out, these things take time, and if this comes out at all it’ll come out a lot later. I think 343 has a lot of demands on their hands. I’ve just come from a dancing cortana hologram for forge thread.

you are right it would probably take a lot of time, but it would be good if they did make it.