Mythic Armours

As much as I love the updates, it always gets me down knowing that I’ll probably never get any of the cool stuff from them since they’re always at least ultra rare. I know it makes sense to make the coolest stuff the hardest to get, but it seems like the updates don’t really offer anything worthwhile, in terms of req unlocks, for lower level players or players that are still grinding on silver/bronze packs. If anything, each update just adds a bunch of new uncommon and rare emblems and visors, which just means that you have to grind for even longer to stand a chance of getting something you want. I feel like this wouldn’t be an issue though if some of these things could be unlocked through challenges though. I know this seems like a bit of a salty rant, but just wondering what people’s thoughts were?

The REQ system is terrible, armor should be earned off skill and playtime, not how much cash you have to burn to be cool

Brute plasma rifle looks insane and its uncommon… The armor sets are pretty well as mythics

> 2533274969813084;2:
> The REQ system is terrible, armor should be earned off skill and playtime, not how much cash you have to burn to be cool

I have everything unlock and never spend a single dolar in REQs…

It is unfair, specially since you are already playing the game and have to play even longer to unlock them.

im already going to get them… i saved 200k req point and have everything in the game lol

They are mythic because they are characters armor. Last update had 3 dynast variants for lower level players and just reskins for higher level players.

The skins should go like this:

Blue Team-Beat Halo 5 on solo legendary

Fireteam Osiris-Beat Halo 5 on legendary co-op

Noble Team-Beat Halo Reach on legendary

ODST-Beat Halo 3: ODST on legendary

Spirit of Fire-Beat Halo Wars on legendary (I think that’s the highest difficulty, didn’t play it so I don’t know if they used different difficulty levels)

> 2535421972749089;7:
> They are mythic because they are characters armor. Last update had 3 dynast variants for lower level players and just reskins for higher level players.

This guy hit it on the head.

> 2533274902088532;5:
> It is unfair, specially since you are already playing the game and have to play even longer to unlock them.

Get reked kid I have everything

Bought 5 req packs (with req) recently and just got emblems and camos. Emblems should just stay the way it has always been (everything unlocked or have some locked through commendations). The emblems were so unique for Halo and now they are just calling cards similar to Destiny and CoD (MW2 and MW3, I know they have the build your own emblem system from scratch now). I dislike how you have useless filler items such as the emblems, stances, and similar visor colors. On top of that we have over 200 armors, 200 helmets, various loadout guns. They keep adding more so its virtually impossible for most players to keep up to get the mythics. Everybody doesn’t have 15 plus days to throw at this game to play and unlock it as is.

I suggest unlocking the base armor/ helmet through the req system and then getting kills/ winning matches (commendations for playing with the base set) to unlock the different skins. This way it shortens the grueling number of hours and adds incentive to play (for cooler patterns/ skins) with a goal, instead of throwing points/ cash into an RNG roulette.

Im done with silvers til this drops but Im bummed out that the majority of the update is weapon skins. I know I wont see that armkr for a long time

> 2533274858365934;4:
> > 2533274969813084;2:
> > The REQ system is terrible, armor should be earned off skill and playtime, not how much cash you have to burn to be cool
>
>
> I have everything unlock and never spend a single dolar in REQs…

Same here, gets tiring listening to people bring up the money angle.

> 2533274827225935;13:
> > 2533274858365934;4:
> > > 2533274969813084;2:
> > > The REQ system is terrible, armor should be earned off skill and playtime, not how much cash you have to burn to be cool
> >
> >
> > I have everything unlock and never spend a single dolar in REQs…
>
>
> Same here, gets tiring listening to people bring up the money angle.

Not trying to come off at a yoinker, but both of you guys have over 10 days put into the game. Some people don’t have that kind of time. We need a way to meet somewhere in the middle (cutting down the time reasonably so the money route isn’t a looming temptation). Read the 2nd part of my first post and give me some feedback to whether it can be considered a fair alternative.

unlocks thru actual in game accomplishments was much nicer