Mythic Armors/helmets

How hard is it to unlock Mythic gear? I just unlocked the Mark VI Primus in like my 100+ REQ pack. What Mythic/Legendary gear have you unlocked and how hard is it to snag one?

<mark>Do not post spam - This includes fake signatures.</mark>

Would love to hear from someone that has!
Timelord Battalion

I have them all! The RNG is pretty rigged in my opinion. I was given like $250 for my birthday and spent it. The best and only way to get them asap is to buy silver packs first until you have all uncommon, common, and rare items. Then the mythics and ultra rare come pouring in!

very cool!

> 2533274821437515;3:
> I have them all! The RNG is pretty rigged in my opinion. I was given like $250 for my birthday and spent it. The best and only way to get them asap is to buy silver packs first until you have all uncommon, common, and rare items. Then the mythics and ultra rare come pouring in!

I got like 50% of the uncommons-rares but its gonna take so long lol I want the regular Mark vi since it doesn’t show the secondary color like the gen 1 does. Only problem is it is a ultra rare. I’ve been doing the silver pack strategy since I kind of figured it out through trial and error but I just hope I can get it soon xD