Mythic 2 DLC

when will the mythic 2 DLC become free or at least reduced drasticly, its the only DLC im missing due to ODST disc breaking and im not gonna pay 800 MP for it, so anyone know??

It’s Microsoft so never, but you can get a copy of ODST (just multiplayer disc) on ebay for like 5 dollars.

EDIT: Sorry, you shouldn’t waste your money though as the majority of people who do play, don’t have the DLC. I’ve got the same problem with reach, don’t have all the map packs, so I can’t play any of the DLC. Not buying any more DLC for Halo games.

hmm think i might end up doing that tbh :confused: cheers anyway for the reply

Yeah, just be warned that you wont see those maps played very often, as mentioned in my edit…

i dont want the maps i just want to play BTB :confused:

Oh, I never knew you couldn’t without the maps, harsh…

i know the only gametype i can play is social slayer :frowning:

> Yeah, just be warned that you wont see those maps played very often, as mentioned in my edit…

This isn’t Halo: Reach, a lot of players actually own the DLC or play off the Mythic disc itself.

DLC shows up so commonly in Halo 3, even on Social Slayer & Lone Wolves, the only playlists without DLC requirements.

I know, I play off the mythic disc and the DLC maps rarely come up.

yeah, my mythic disk has a massive crack down it :frowning: and ive never brought my self to paying 800 points for the mythic, so i might end up buying ODST AGAIN!! just to play on BTB :confused: