Myth: bronze packs will lead to better unlocks

My friend said once you obtain all the perm unlocks from buying Bronze REQ packs, when you buy Silver/Gold packs, you’ll only get rare/uncommon/ultra rare unlocks? true?

I rarely buy bronze, mostly buy silver packs only.

Also, are assassination and stances unlocks rare?
I play on 3 accounts, they are level 13, 19, and 29. Combined, I unlocked 1 stance and 2 assassinations.

Well, if you’ve already got all the Commons unlocked from Bronze packs, it’s not like you’ll be unlocking them again.

Why 3 separate accounts? I could maybe understand 2 (casual/competitive), but 3?

Bronze packs give you roughly a 60-75% chance of unlocking one permanent unlock 95% of the time it seems to be common, but I did receive one uncommon. it seems that once you have all the commons you will no longer receive any permanent unlocks from bronzes though it might be possible to get some uncommon but I am unsure on this. (these are my estimate numbers so they are debatable… but that was my experience)

Silvers give you guaranteed two permanent unlocks anywhere from common to Rare. Once you have all the common uncommon and rare permanents you will get rare RP cards worth 1500 for the two permanent unlocks.

Golds give you guaranteed two permanent unlocks anywhere from uncommon to legendary

Buying purely bronze packs until you get a special emblem, forget which one but it means you have all the commons, is the best way to go. You’ll only get common items from bronze packs so you’ll eliminate that category much quicker then the others. After that you move onto silver packs, uncommon to rare, and maybe a gold every so often just for fun.

Why do you have 3 accounts? Surely thats slightly insane considering the time and effort it takes to play one well enough.

On topic, buying bronze pack does somewhat help though im unsure to what extent. I thinks like an75% chance for 1 perma req, so buy 25 packs could potentially net ~18 perma reqs, but for the the same price youd get 6 sliver packs with a garanteed 16 perma reqs up to rare so it 6 and 2 threes really. If you started with bronzes keeping going for a while but if not probanly best gunning silver till you unlocked all you can. Only 2 or 3 warzone matches dependimg on your skill.

> 2533274809541057;3:
> Why 3 separate accounts? I could maybe understand 2 (casual/competitive), but 3?

1 causal
2 competitive
3 semi-competitive

LOL.

> 2535456274709309;4:
> Bronze packs give you roughly a 60-75% chance of unlocking one permanent unlock 95% of the time it seems to be common, but I did receive one uncommon. it seems that once you have all the commons you will no longer receive any permanent unlocks from bronzes though it might be possible to get some uncommon but I am unsure on this. (these are my estimate numbers so they are debatable… but that was my experience)
>
> Silvers give you guaranteed two permanent unlocks anywhere from common to Rare. Once you have all the common uncommon and rare permanents you will get rare RP cards worth 1500 for the two permanent unlocks.
>
> Golds give you guaranteed two permanent unlocks anywhere from uncommon to legendary

thanks for the info.

> 2533274883849234;5:
> Buying purely bronze packs until you get a special emblem, forget which one but it means you have all the commons, is the best way to go. You’ll only get common items from bronze packs so you’ll eliminate that category much quicker then the others. After that you move onto silver packs, uncommon to rare, and maybe a gold every so often just for fun.

The emblem is “Nadir”.

Yeah, the basic premise is that once you have all of the unlocks of a specific rarity out of the way, you won’t get those anymore. So, it’s more cost-effective to get the more common stuff out of the way with cheaper packs. Get all of the commons from Bronze, so they won’t show up in silver. Get all of the uncommons and rares from silver packs so that you don’t get them in Gold.

> 2533274890584596;9:
> Yeah, the basic premise is that once you have all of the unlocks of a specific rarity out of the way, you won’t get those anymore. So, it’s more cost-effective to get the more common stuff out of the way with cheaper packs. Get all of the commons from Bronze, so they won’t show up in silver. Get all of the uncommons and rares from silver packs so that you don’t get them in Gold.

ugh, I was afraid of this. oh well :stuck_out_tongue:

I started off buying all bronze until I wasn’t unlocking permanents anymore, then I moved to silver. I am now at the point where I am unlocking almost all rare permanent unlocks and whenever I do buy a gold i almost always get an ultra rare or legendary.

seems to be working for me so far. I got all my mongoose and warthog scout and basic warthog certifications out of way the other night when I spent around 50K on bronze packs. Got some generic armor and emblems too and a couple common visors. But yea I haven’t got any stances or assassinations since my last gold pack I think.

What gets me about bronze packs is it says “AT CHANCE” at a permanent unlock. I was going bronze for a long time because I have bunch of commons still locked but all I got was needlers and mongeese. I’ve only been doing silver recently and am getting much more armor and helmets.

Okay so here’s the strat that everyone should roll with. Start buying ONLY silver packs until you start receiving only one Perma unlock (or go all the way until you can’t gt any Perma unlocks from silver) then buy all gold packs. Then you’ll receive those guaranteed Legendaries and Mythics from the golds instead of those dreadful commons. Same goes for Green packs, don’t open those until you’ve gotten rid of most if not all commons and uncommons

It’s just a numbers game. Optimizing your unlocks per REQ point.

By unlocking all the common permanents via bronze packs, you eliminate the odds of getting them in your silver packs, this all of your silver packs will be uncommon to rare unlocks. You’ll know when you’re done when you start getting 500 REQ point cards in the pack.

Repeat this process with silver packs, and all of your gold packs will be Ultra Rare and Legendary permanents. Silver packs will start refunding you 1500 per permanent slot when you’ve unlocked everything they have to offer.

> 2661949065475413;15:
> all of your gold packs will be Ultra Rare and Legendary permanents.

the part above is not accurate. I only buy gold packs and half the packs are commons or uncommons each and every time. I will also get a rare or two and ultra rare and or legendary. I’ve gotten tons and tons of the lower tier stuff.

> 2533274825101441;16:
> > 2661949065475413;15:
> > all of your gold packs will be Ultra Rare and Legendary permanents.
>
>
> the part above is not accurate. I only buy gold packs and half the packs are commons or uncommons each and every time. I will also get a rare or two and ultra rare and or legendary. I’ve gotten tons and tons of the lower tier stuff.

Read my post and you’ll see why, you still have commons and uncommons to unlock

> 2533274825101441;16:
> > 2661949065475413;15:
> > all of your gold packs will be Ultra Rare and Legendary permanents.
>
>
> the part above is not accurate. I only buy gold packs and half the packs are commons or uncommons each and every time. I will also get a rare or two and ultra rare and or legendary. I’ve gotten tons and tons of the lower tier stuff.

You’re not done with Silver yet. Re-read the first part of the sentence that you edited out.

Or just look at my typical REQs.

• 5Now granted if you were done at one point before the BTB update, then you have to start from the bottom again to get all the new stuff they added. Likewise, I’ll start over with bronze packs again when the new Forge REQs are introduced.

So general consensus is buy Bronze packs until all the common reqs are out of the way and then get Silver for Uncommon to Rare? I’ll have to try that out.

This is true, you get all your common cap from bronze. That way they won’t show up in your silver packs.

I have almost all the rare stuff and now my gold packs are pumping out the good stuff and my friends are getting jelly because of it.