Mystery Mythic Loadout Weapon

Anyone have any thoughts on what it might be?

I’m hoping for the M6D. Would wreck in Warzone as a loadout weapon.

It may not be a load out weapon. I think it might be a carbine variation.

> 2533274858083755;2:
> It may not be a load out weapon. I think it might be a carbine variation.

Loadout weapons are indicated by 3 horizontal bullets, whereas power weapons are indicated by 3 vertical bullets. It’s a loadout weapon.

> 2533274808404934;3:
> > 2533274858083755;2:
> > It may not be a load out weapon. I think it might be a carbine variation.
>
>
> Loadout weapons are indicated by 3 horizontal bullets, whereas power weapons are indicated by 3 vertical bullets. It’s a loadout weapon.

Oh yeah. Forgot about that, just checked and you’re right. Now I think it is another BR variation. The ones we saw in Halo 3 and 2

> 2533274858083755;4:
> > 2533274808404934;3:
> > > 2533274858083755;2:
> > > It may not be a load out weapon. I think it might be a carbine variation.
> >
> >
> > Loadout weapons are indicated by 3 horizontal bullets, whereas power weapons are indicated by 3 vertical bullets. It’s a loadout weapon.
>
>
> Oh yeah. Forgot about that, just checked and you’re right. Now I think it is another BR variation. The ones we saw in Halo 3 and 2

See but I don’t see the logic in that given that the Halo 3 and 2 BR’s are simply slight modifications on the Classic BR we just got. So why would those be considered Legendary Mythic weapons?

> 2533274808404934;5:
> > 2533274858083755;4:
> > > 2533274808404934;3:
> > > > 2533274858083755;2:
> > > > It may not be a load out weapon. I think it might be a carbine variation.
> > >
> > >
> > > Loadout weapons are indicated by 3 horizontal bullets, whereas power weapons are indicated by 3 vertical bullets. It’s a loadout weapon.
> >
> >
> > Oh yeah. Forgot about that, just checked and you’re right. Now I think it is another BR variation. The ones we saw in Halo 3 and 2
>
>
> See but I don’t see the logic in that given that the Halo 3 and 2 BR’s are simply slight modifications on the Classic BR we just got. So why would those be considered Legendary Mythic weapons?

It might be some uber powerful BR? And also 343 included a pic of a spartan holding a Carbine Variant so I think that may be the new two power weapons.

Could it be a new magnum? It’s the only loadout without other options.

It looks like it might be the Halo 4 BR scope

> 2533274894783242;7:
> Could it be a new magnum? It’s the only loadout without other options.

That’s what I think. It’s the M6D (Halo CE Magnum). We know it’s so going to be part of one of the updates. 343i has already said this.

> 2533274954131376;8:
> It looks like it might be the Halo 4 BR scope

I don’t get why people keep thinking it’s a BR. We ALREADY got a Classic BR and that req was Uncommon. This is a LEGENDARY MYTHIC. It has to be something big.

Just realized you can actually see the barrel of the gun sticking out of the req card so it’s definitely not the M6D.

Depressing.

EDIT - At least I made it to Marine status…

> 2533274808404934;10:
> Just realized you can actually see the barrel of the gun sticking out of the req card so it’s definitely not the M6D.
>
> Depressing.
>
> EDIT - At least I made it to Marine status…

Maybe a silenced version.

The visible outline doesn’t really look like a magnum, and has a prominent scope. It’s some sort of special BR/DMR, I think.

EDIT: Woops.

My bet. Classic Halo 2 BR with the attributes of the Br from the halo 2 E3 demo.
Burst unscoped, single shot scoped.

If you save the image and zoom WAY in, look to the left, and you can barely make out, the letter ‘H’ on the top line (as the first word) and then the letter ‘R’ on the second line (which is unique, because all of the rifles’ names fit on one line - for Loadouts anyway). Then, if you look on the right side, you can sort of see the butt of the gun, and the curve looks much more like the Battle Rifle than the AR. No way it’s a magnum variant (sorry guys).
*edit - hmm… lazy link instructions? lol

> 2533274792546389;15:
> If you save the image and zoom WAY in, look to the left, and you can barely make out, the letter ‘H’ on the top line (as the first word) and then the letter ‘R’ on the second line (which is unique, because all of the rifles’ names fit on one line - for Loadouts anyway). Then, if you look on the right side, you can sort of see the butt of the gun, and the curve looks much more like the Battle Rifle than the AR. No way it’s a magnum variant (sorry guys).
> *edit - hmm… lazy link instructions? lol
> http://tinypic.com/r/k035si/9

Good eye!
Looks like the second letter could be an R or a P to me (though most likely R for Rifle).So H R? Probably “Halo ___ _____ Rifle”?

> 2533274792546389;15:
> If you save the image and zoom WAY in, look to the left, and you can barely make out, the letter ‘H’ on the top line (as the first word) and then the letter ‘R’ on the second line (which is unique, because all of the rifles’ names fit on one line - for Loadouts anyway). Then, if you look on the right side, you can sort of see the butt of the gun, and the curve looks much more like the Battle Rifle than the AR. No way it’s a magnum variant (sorry guys).
> *edit - hmm… lazy link instructions? lol
> http://tinypic.com/r/k035si/9

Nicely done! I’m just more curious now.

Lazy Link.

I was thinking it could be the XBR-55 from Contact Harvest. The one with 60 rounds instead of 36.