Mystery in the new DLC??

So in this video Frank O’Conner says there is some mystery to the new DLC. You can hear it around the 2:10 mark. What are some of your guesses and/or ideas as to what it could be? Or what you want it to be?

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/defiant-map-halo-reach/711054

Interesting, you know they might be teasing us right now hehe!
This is my last post unless I can post on my Iphone. Going to go snowboard so yeah! Bye everyone!

Hmmmmm sounds interesting. Maybe something like gamerpics, themes, avatar awards or maybe something new microsoft is doing.

Oh and see you around erickyboo hope you enjoy your snowboarding.

It could be anything, but I’ll look forward to it anyway. In the meantime I’m just gonna sit back and wait.

Yeah, I almost like the idea of a mystery better than what ever it is that we’ll be seeing. Almost,LOL. At the very least it adds some intrigue to the Map pack. I wonder why it would take months to discover??
In any case I can’t wait to play Highlands!!!

He just confirmed easter eggs, which is in every map. So he confirmed what we already knew. Not exactly “content”.

> He just confirmed easter eggs, which is in every map. So he confirmed what we already knew. Not exactly “content”.

Well, he talks about Easter Eggs, Achievements and then he says " …and there may be some other things that you find out over the months that’s all I’m gonna say on that at this point". I am not trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill here. I just thought it was interesting. You may be right, it may be nothing. I will hold onto my hope for some mystery to be revealed as it makes my wait for the DLC a little shorter. :slight_smile:

Also I changed the title of my post because your right. I have no idea if it’s content or what it is. I don’t know even know if there is anything at all??