Mysterious insta-death ability/ weapon

When I’ve been playing blitz on Xbox one and I’ve been hit with… something and it instantly kills all my units in that area regardless of health or strength of the unit. There’s no animation to say anything was used against them, just them dying.

Also seen some of my units being attacked by a grizzly and an oddly slow-moving shell travels to my unit and kills it in one hit.

Don’t know if it’s a glitch/hack/normal but it’s incredibly over balanced/ game breaking

Gamer tag: FerretWoodman
United Kingdom

> 2533274799202215;1:
> When I’ve been playing blitz on Xbox one and I’ve been hit with… something and it instantly kills all my units in that area regardless of health or strength of the unit. There’s no animation to say anything was used against them, just them dying.
>
> Also seen some of my units being attacked by a grizzly and an oddly slow-moving shell travels to my unit and kills it in one hit.
>
> Don’t know if it’s a glitch/hack/normal but it’s incredibly over balanced/ game breaking
>
> Gamer tag: FerretWoodman
> United Kingdom

Blast Units,
They destroy everything.
Was I not clear above?
EVERYTHING in its radius.
There should be an animation after the unit dies briefly

> 2533274799202215;1:
> When I’ve been playing blitz on Xbox one and I’ve been hit with… something and it instantly kills all my units in that area regardless of health or strength of the unit. There’s no animation to say anything was used against them, just them dying.
>
> Also seen some of my units being attacked by a grizzly and an oddly slow-moving shell travels to my unit and kills it in one hit.
>
> Don’t know if it’s a glitch/hack/normal but it’s incredibly over balanced/ game breaking
>
> Gamer tag: FerretWoodman
> United Kingdom

The thing that’s killing all your units suddenly is a Blast Unit, as PoisonHearted54 has said. Look for a big flashing white circle around enemy units when they die, and move your forces away from that.

The slow moving shell your talking about sounds like a Vultures special ability. If it’s a glowing yellow orb, that’s definitely what it is. From memory, the Grizzly’s special ability is a missile barrage, and doesn’t really fit the description of slow moving.

Yeah I thought that was the case, at the time though I wasn’t getting the flashing radius to indicate it. Thanks