My XP Bar WON'T MOVE

Hey everyone
I dunno if it’s Halo 5’s messed up UI or what, but I’ve been using Rare-Legendary XP boosts, and my XP bar won’t move a smidge. I have no clue why that’s happening, and it’s a waste of XP boosts. Does anyone know why this happens?
Unity

what is your level?

It’s possible you are leveling up very fast, so your XP bar exceeds the level cap and “bleeds” into the next level. Do you stay at the same level after using your boost? Based on your current XP rank, you will likely be leveling up after 1-2 matches of WZF.

> 2535452769123360;2:
> what is your level?

SR56

> 2533274824050480;3:
> It’s possible you are leveling up very fast, so your XP bar exceeds the level cap and “bleeds” into the next level. Do you stay at the same level after using your boost? Based on your current XP rank, you will likely be leveling up after 1-2 matches of WZF.

Well I don’t hardly level up because of it. Sometimes it takes FOREVER just to go up in XP

I know the higher level you are, the longer it takes to level up. As SR103 it takes a while to level up, and it sometimes looks like the xp bar doesn’t move.

> 2535450455431532;6:
> I know the higher level you are, the longer it takes to level up. As SR103 it takes a while to level up, and it sometimes looks like the xp bar doesn’t move.

I know, but I’m only a lowly SR56

> 2535408043265663;7:
> > 2535450455431532;6:
> > I know the higher level you are, the longer it takes to level up. As SR103 it takes a while to level up, and it sometimes looks like the xp bar doesn’t move.
>
> I know, but I’m only a lowly SR56

Yeah, it is strange. Wish I could offer more insight.

I’ve seen this kind of thing before, doesn’t happen too often.
It’s usually the game taking a minute to catch up on the server side. All your XP should be tracked fine but it may not have updated in game/waypoint yet.

Hopefully whenever you next play you should see the level increase. If not it may be worth making a support ticket about the issue.